Freshly renovated suite in Fernwood House. You will love this modern ground floor one bedroom There is a brand new large kitchen with all new stainless appliances including dishwasher and a dining table for four. The bathroom boasts heated tile floor, a new tub/shower, vanity and toilet. There is a new electric fireplace, new flooring throughout and modern new living room furniture. Curl up and read a book, watch the Smart TV or sit and work. At night enjoy the new Simmons Beautyrest queen size bed. Also see our studio listing on VRBO at 875580.
Note: We are licensed for Non-Transient Accommodation and have a one month minimum stay. Discount available for stays of three months or longer.
• New luxurious Simmons Beautyrest pillow-top queen size bed.
• 39' Smart TV -- equipped with complimentary Netflix and Roku. Easily connects to your computer. No cablevision.
• New contemporary furnishings with large living room.
• All new appliances include stainless steel Samsung 5 element ceramic-top range, dishwasher and microwave/fan. Low profile LG Fridge.
• Kitchen includes: blender, coffee maker, toaster and all dishes/pots and pans.
• All bed linens and towels
• Full size tub/shower.
* Heated bathroom floor
• Electric fireplace with multiple heat and colour settings.
• Coin laundry available in the building.
Fernwood House is centrally located in the heart of Victoria.
• Royal Jubilee Hospital is an 8-10 minute walk away.
• The quaint Fernwood village is a 3-5 minute walk and includes the famous Balfry Theatre, Fernwood Inn, Stages Bar and a number of other lovely businesses.
• Hillside Mall is a 3 minute drive or 15 minute walk and offers Thrifty's Foods, Starbucks, Shoppers Drug Mart, BC Liquor Store and dozens of other retail shops and restaurants.
• Camosun College is a 15-20 minute walk.
• The University of Victoria is easily reached by bus, bike or car - or a 30 minute walk.
• The Parliament Buildings and main downtown area can be easily reached by walking, bus, bike or car