ELLA'S PLACE' IS AN ORIGINAL HISTORICAL MINER'S COTTAGE NEWLY RESTORED FOR YOUR PLEASURE AND COMFORT THAT GIVES YOU A LITTLE BIT MORE THAN THE USUAL............
ELLA'S PLACE HAS NEW OWNERS!
We have every faith that Corinne and Kim will keep up the 9.3 / 10 standards that we have enjoyed over the past 5 Years. Unfortunately we couldn't hand over our 34, 5 star guest comments as well, as it was not permitted, but you can read them on ellas place website.
Good luck with Ella's Place Corinne and Kim!
SO WHAT'S IT LIKE?
* We offer you two spacious bedrooms with high quality linen, one with a king sized bed and the other with a double bed and a single french day bed and reverse cycle aircon throughout cottage
* The stylish Victorian lounge has comfortable seating for 5, a large flat screen TV, DVD library, books, magazines and historical artifacts
* The 'Hollywood' dining room seats 6 at table, has a quiet reading area and another TV where you can also watch old movies or the kids can use for their purposes including a PS4 and games.
* The 'country modern' new kitchen has a dishwasher, microwave, sandwich and milkshake maker basically everything you would expect plus milk, coffee, sugar, butter jams, and cooking needs so you
don't have to run up to the shops.
* The new Victorian bathroom has a roll top bath and shower with candlelight and relaxing music.
Complimentary soaps, conditioner, shampoos and lots of fluffy towels
* .There is a full laundry with a second shower for busy times and washing and ironing facilities with washing powder, spray starch etc provided for your use
* You can relax outside in the grapevine covered arbor and reach up and pick grapes to enjoy with your wine in season
* BBQ while you enjoy a tipple and the sunset, or take tea on the front verandah in the cool of the afternoon.
* There is miles of off street, secure parking and room for a pony (if you happen to bring one) and a turning circle at the top of the property for easy access.
* The upper back area is huge and good for cricket or 'footy'
* You are 4 minutes walk from a takeaway/grocers and butchers, or 10 mts walk from the main shopping food centre and a 20 minute walk to the tourist shops in Argent St.
ALL IN ALL ....... A HAPPY EXPERIENCE AT A GOOD PRICE
PETS: Allowed OUTSIDE ONLY after discussion with owners. Additional cost of $30 is required.