Located directly opposite the Shrine of Remembrance and Royal Botanic Gardens, walking distance to the Melbourne CBD. Just 800m from the Arts Precinct (MTC, NGV, MSO, Arts Centre) and a walk through parks and gardens to the sports precinct (MCG, AAMI Park, Australian Open Tennis)
The apartment has a beautiful view and Melbourne on your doorstep. Surrounded by gardens with plenty of transport (carshare and bikeshare stations right out the front and a tramstop).
Free secure parking for one car is included.
Other features include:
* One comfortable queen size bed for two people
* Quality mattress, linen and towels
* A portable cot for infants (on request - guests to supply own bedding)
* Excellent reliable high speed Wi-Fi
* Fully equipped kitchen with microwave, oven, cooktop, fridge/freezer and dishwasher
* Hairdryer, ironing board, iron
* Shampoo, body wash
* Washing machine/dryer (washing powder provided)
* Clothes drying racks
* Compact dining table with four chairs
* Comfortable sofa to watch TV and enjoy the view
* A small balcony (standing room only)
* Books to read
* Flat screen TV and DVD player
* A house manual that details how everything works
* A locality guide to explore Melbourne and Victoria's tourism attractions, and helpful information from hairdressers to medical clinics.
* Use of two guest Myki public transport cards (similar to Opal, Oyster, etc.) Just top up downstairs at the IGA and explore Melbourne!
* Free undercover secure car park for one car