Recently renovated suite in Fernwood House. You will love this main floor studio with its nine-foot ceilings, large bright windows, original moldings and built-in cabinetry. There is a brand new large kitchen with all appliances including dishwasher and a dining table for four. The bathroom boasts a new tub/shower, vanity and toilet. There is a cozy bed-side fireplace with an electric insert and a grand bay window that faces the tree-lined street. Curl up and read a book, watch the Smart TV or sit at the desk and work. At night enjoy the new Sealy Posturepedic king size bed. Also see our one bedroom rental in Fernwood House: VRBO 989015
Note: We are licensed for Non-Transient Accommodation and have a one month minimum stay. Discount available for stays of three months or longer.
• Sealy Posturepedic Pillow-top king Size bed.
• 39' Smart TV -- equipped with Roku and Netflix. Easily connects to your computer. No cable vision.
• New contemporary furnishings with seating area and desk.
• Appliances include ceramic-top range, dishwasher, fridge and microwave.
• Kitchen includes: blender, coffee maker, toaster and all dishes/pots and pans.
• All bed linens and towels
• Full size tub/shower.
• Original fireplace with electric insert.
• Coin laundry available on the ground floor.
Fernwood House is centrally located in the heart of Victoria.
• Royal Jubilee Hospital is an 8-10 minute walk away.
• The quaint Fernwood village is a 3-5 minute walk and includes the famous Balfry Theatre, Fernwood Inn, Stages Bar and a number of other lovely businesses.
• Hillside Mall is a 3 minute drive or 15 minute walk and offers Thrifty's Foods, Starbucks, Shoppers Drug Mart, BC Liquor Store and dozens of other retail shops and restaurants.
• Camosun College is a 15-20 minute walk.
• The University of Victoria is easily reached by bus, bike or car - or a 30 minute walk.
• The Parliament Buildings and main downtown area can be easily reached by walking, bus, bike or car