|Minimum Stay||3 nights|
When you book through the HomeAway checkout, your booking is backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee™ offering comprehensive payment protection.Learn more
QUOTED RATES for 2017 BASED ON FOUR PEOPLE plus tax and fees. MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY is 4 guests (including children regardless of age). Rates are based on the time of year, plus cleaning fee, tax, pet fee if applicable and the security deposit. Please contact us BEFORE you click "Request to Book" or "Book It". We want to make certain we can meet your expectations.
DISCOVER THE SECRET…Indian Peak Ranch MountainTop Hideaway…exceeding expectations since 1995…
Congratulations...You found gold! As a recent guest said...We felt like how the '49ers must have felt when they discovered gold!
The area's best-kept secret, this gorgeous hideaway with million-dollar 100-mile views, is perched atop a mountain on a unique 122-acre ranch. This spectacular piece of paradise is perfect for a discreet ROMANTIC GETAWAY or HONEYMOON. Booked to only one party at a time--ideally 1 to 2 couples--you have the whole 1,400 sf hideaway to yourselves including the expansive decks, barbecue, private pool & hot tub, fireplace, and full kitchen. For those that are looking for a more active getaway, this property offers lots of acreage for off-trail hiking and exploring, birding and nature photography. You might also stumble upon one of the two historic gold mines on the property!
For additional photos, info, rates, pet policy, cancellation policy and map, please visit separate online site … Indian Peak Ranch
Please be aware that this hideaway is very popular due to many repeat guests that have been booking directly with us for over 20 years. But we welcome first-time guests - just give us a call or email to inquire.
To be put on the waiting list, please contact us. Phone call requests have first priority as availability is constantly changing. PLEASE BE ADVISED THAT TENTATIVE RESERVATIONS DO NOT SHOW ON THE CALENDAR. TO CHECK ON AVAILABILITY visit our Indian Peak Ranch online site, or email to inquire. Please contact us BEFORE you click "Request to Book" or "Book It".
Centrally located between the Arch Rock Entrance and Southern Entrance to Yosemite National Park, and especially suited to those wanting to go to Yosemite National Park during the day, but desire to get away from the crowds in the evening. This facility has the distinction of being the only facility of its’ kind in Mariposa County – Home to Yosemite National Park. It is the only vacation home on agricultural-zoned land, thus surrounded by miles of wide-open space - mountains, rolling hills, creeks, valleys and unbelievable views in every direction.
* LIVING AREA INCLUDES...
• wood paneled walls
• high open beam and pine ceiling
• massive fieldstone fireplace (for use November - April)
• ample supply of firewood provided
• leather sofa and club-chair
• FM stereo receiver & ipod connection
• CD player
• stereo speakers inside and outside
• Satellite TV (flat-screen) and DVD player
* KITCHEN / DINING AREA INCLUDES...
• dishwasher / disposal
• electric stove top & oven
• refrigerator w/ ice-maker
• microwave oven
• toaster, blender, coffee maker & grinder
• pots and pans, dishes and utensils
• fresh linens
* BEDROOMS / BATHS INCLUDE...
• wood paneled walls and pine ceilings
• large master bedroom w/ king bed, full sofa bed, flat-screen TV
• cozy second bedroom w/ queen bed
• one twin roll-away bed
• all beds with fresh linens
• one larger bath w/ combination tub / shower
• one smaller bath w/ small shower (more like a half bath)
• bathroom amenities and bath towels provided
* OUTSIDE AREA INCLUDES...
• 1,900 sf redwood deck wrapping around the house with 100 miles of uninterrupted views
• all day sun and spectacular sunsets
• built-in BBQ (charcoal briquettes provided)
• outside eating area under a wisteria covered arbor
• 4 feet deep pool, perfect for cooling off during hot summer months
• hot tub, under a canopy of stars, for year-round use
• beach towels provided
• chaises and plenty of outdoor furniture.
• Free WIRELESS INTERNET ACCESS for your laptop or tablet, but due to our location cannot be used for streaming movies.
• Cell phone reception atop the mountain for Verizon. And guests now say that several AT&T smart phones will work at the hideaway.
• Land-line phone available upon request (for use with your calling card)
• Central air-conditioning and heat
• Use of Washer / Dryer (for stays of 7 nights or more),
• Non Smoking - no smoking in the house or anywhere on the property
• Not Handicap Accessible & not recommended for those with mobility issues, nor for those with a fear of heights (after all - it is a mountaintop! :-)
• Inappropriate for children under the age of 8, although we leave the decision to bring young children up to the individual. Please note that the charge for additional guests applies to children regardless of age.
• Paved half-mile driveway to the top of the mountain
• Check-in time varies based on the season; check-out time is 11am - no exceptions.
• Please be advised that a 4WD vehicle w/mud & snow tires (plus carrying chains) is required in order to visit the ranch from December thru March
• MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY is 4 - no exceptions.
• The person that signs the guest agreement must be the one that pays and stays during the timeframe. We do not allow third party transactions.
• Please inquire about our pet policy as some restrictions apply.
For more information about accommodations, availability, rates, policies, guest comments, Frequently Asked Questions and additional photos please visit our separate IndianPeakRanch online site - click on the link below.
Copyright © 2006-2017 Indian Peak Ranch - All rights reserved.
Keywords: 'Yosemite National Park', 'Yosemite Vacation Home', 'Yosemite Hideaway', 'Yosemite Rental', 'Yosemite Rentals', Luxury, Cabin, Pool, Spa, Views, Hiking, Birding, Rotary Club
Yosemite National Park, ranch is centrally located between 2 Park entrances
Fresno International Airport, about a 1-1/2 hour drive from the ranch
Pioneer Market in Mariposa, about a 25 minute drive from the ranch
Raleys and Vons grocery stores in Oakhurst, about a 35 minute drive from the ranch
Convenience Store and gas station, about a 15 minute drive from the ranch
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
Mar - Oct, up to 4 guests
May 1 2017 - May 25 2017
3 night minimum stay
Holidays, up to 4 guests
May 26 2017 - May 28 2017
3 night minimum stay
Mar - Oct, up to 4 guests
Jun 1 2017 - Jun 30 2017
3 night minimum stay
|Pet(1) Fee $25/nt - ask||C$0|
|Some Discounts - ask||C$0|
|Cleaning Fee||C$183 + Tax|
|Damage Deposit-see note||C$0|
Rates based on time of year, # of nights, + cleaning fee, tax, pet fee & security deposit .
Tentative reservations do not show on the calendar - Please inquire BEFORE you click "Request to Book" or "Book It".
Rates for 2017 are for up to 4 people.
When you use the HA/VRBO platform for booking, a $300 damage deposit (aka security deposit) needs to be paid separately via PayPal before we will accept the reservation within the 24 hour timeframe imposed by HA/VRBO.
Please be advised that we allow only one responsible party of record - the person that makes the reservation is the person that pays, signs the Guest Agreement and stays during the timeframe.
Ask about our pet policy - there is a pet fee and an increased security deposit - some restrictions apply.
FOR CANCELLATION POLICY, VISIT our IndianPeakRanch online site, or contact us BEFORE you click "Request to Book" or "Book It". The cancellation policy noted below is incorrectly noted by HA/VRBO. It should read…100% refund for cancellations more than 60 days before check-in date, less a $50 cancellation fee.
Rates subject to change without notice.