Why stay in our beautiful Dudley Street Apartment:
• The spacious terrace with outdoor dining and new barbeque
• Views over central Melbourne
• Location - close to free trams, restaurants, cafes, parks, playgrounds, metro train service and a great blues venue (Birds Basement).
• World renowned Queen Victoria Market is just a short walk. Wander through the huge multi cultural deli section where you can sample Australian produce for sale. The fresh fruit and vegetable, meat and fish sections will tempt you to create a feast using the hooded barbeque provided on the terrace.
• Interior is modern, bright, spacious.
• King and queen size beds both with high quality linen.
• Well equipped kitchen for self catering
• Lounge features a 5 seater comfy suite plus large TV.
• As hosts we treat guests as if they were our best friends coming to visit. We provide a welcome basket to help you settle in and get over your long flight.
The only thing that separates you from the city centre is Flagstaff Gardens. You will be perfectly located to take advantage of everything that the city has to offer. You are easily connected to everything with free tram travel within the CBD area and Docklands. Within a few minutes you can be at the major sporting precints, shopping, theatres, casino, Southgate on the Yarra River, Docklands and the list goes on.
The apartment is clean, spacious and features open plan living with bamboo flooring for the dining, kitchen and lounge which opens to a gorgeous terrace for outdoor dining amongst the treetops of elm and plane trees that line Dudley Street with views to the iconic Flagstaff Gardens.
Windows and sliding door to the terrace are double glazed to ensure that while you maybe in the heart of the city you can have peace and quiet when required.
The lounge is very welcoming with quality red leather lounges, coffee table, a large flat screen television, digital radio with docking station for a range of IPads/IPods, CD/DVD player. Unlimited Wi-Fi is available free.
The apartment is on the northern edge of the CBD with easy access from the Tullamarine Freeway (to Melbourne airport) by car. Secure underground parking is available. The apartment and building have swipe key access for your security and convenience.
It is only a short walk to the funky North Melbourne for cafes, pubs and a diverse range of International cuisines, the Melbourne Comedy Club and Birds Basement for top quality jazz. On a beautiful morning there are many options for breakfast on Errol Street or nearby lanes and back streets. Dining recommendations are provided to guests and location of amenities such as supermarkets.
Check In time is set at 2.00 pm and Check Out 11.00 am but we are totally flexible to suit your arrival or departure times from Melbourne if it does not clash with other guests. Bag storage is available if required.
Standard Flat Rate All the Time - We believe that Melbourne has major events happening all the time with some being more high profile than others. We have selected to have one standard rate for two people booking our apartment with an additional cost of $30 per person per night if more than two people are staying.