Welcome to Howson's Hideaway Cottage on beautiful Star Lake. This extensively granite landscaped property is in the heart of Ontario cottage country. This is a three storey year round winterized cottage built in 2007 with all of the amenities of home. Fantastic for visiting any time of year. Winter activities include: snowshoeing, ice fishing, snowmobiling trails are within five km and cross country skiing. Summer activities include: fishing, swimming or diving off of the dock in the clean refreshing water, bonfires, hiking and boating. And of course you can relax and unwind all year long.
- Hardwood floors
- Satellite TV
- DVD player
- Stereo system
- VHS player
- Chefs kitchen
- Stove, fridge, coffee maker, kurig coffee maker, microwave, water cooler, fully equipped with pots and pans and cutlery, plates etc.
- Weber propane BBQ
- Heated floors on the lower level
- NSF approved water disinfection system
- Blankets and pillows supplied. Please bring own linens
- Den on lower level with walk out
- One four piece bathroom
- One two piece bathroom
- Family room with sectional couch and electric fireplace and 50" HD TV
- Family room and master bedroom each with large deck
- One bedroom with queen bed
- One bedroom with double bed
- One bedroom with 3/4 bed plus 3/4 bottom and single top bunk
- Boat launch available very close by for $10 in and $10 out
- Fishing boat rentals are available at local resort
- Pets allowed with owners permission
- Cottage comfortably accommodates seven people. If having additional people please discus with owner.
High Season (June 1 to September 15)
$1300/ Monday (3 pm) to Friday (12 pm)
$750/weekend (Friday 3pm to Sunday 12 pm)
$350/night (2 night minimum)
Low Season (September 15 to June 1)
$1000/Monday (3 pm) to Friday (12 pm)
$650/weekend (Friday 3pm to Sunday 12 pm)
$300/night (2 night minimum)
Christmas Holidays (December 20 to January 3)
$500 deposit required at time of booking.
This beautiful cottage is located just a 20 minute drive south east of Parry Sound and a ten minute drive north west of Rosseau. Two hour drive from the Greater Toronto Area.
|Refundable Damage Deposit||C$500|
$300 deposit required to save reservation. Full payment to be made prior to date of arrival. Security deposit fully refunded if cottage is left clean and as was found with no damage.