|Minimum Stay||3 - 6 nights|
Enjoy a relaxing visit to Blue Mountain Bliss at Redfish Village along Highway 30A. Take the
elevator up to our beautifully-decorated condo on the second floor of the M1 building and make yourself at home as you enter into the open kitchen, dining, and living areas. The kitchen is fully equipped for dining in or grilling by the pool. The living and dining rooms provide comfortable seating along with a large TV, DVD player and stereo for entertaining. Double doors from the living room
lead out to a private balcony with outdoor seating. The master bedroom offers a king-size bed with its own private, en suite bath and access to the balcony. The guest bedroom also has a king-size bed, desk and full bath. The queen sofa sleeper in the living room allows for two additional guests to enjoy Blue Mountain Bliss.
A short walk along the manicured path of the M2 building leads to the recreation area of Redfish Village. Surrounding the two pools, you will find ample deck space with lounge chairs, tables and umbrellas for sunbathing, relaxation, and gathering. The smaller pool is heated in the winter and both share private restrooms with changing areas. Next to the pool area are three large gas grills for cooking out and a separate children’s playground. Just beyond the pool is an elevated boardwalk which leads out to the overlook pavilion of Little Redfish Lake. If you'd rather spend your day on the beach, Redfish owners and guests have private beach access with a boardwalk and restrooms just a short stroll or bike ride away. There is even a complementary open air shuttle available to owners and guests.
The communities along 30A offer a year-round schedule of events for the entire family. Experience restaurants and boutique shops in the nearby communities of Grayton, Seaside, and Rosemary Beach to the east and Gulf Place to the west. Bike, jog, or walk the more than 20 miles of paved bike trail that run along 30A. You can also explore the nearby state parks and nature preserves that have hiking trails and rare natural lakes. Many excellent golf courses are a short drive away as well as shopping and dining at nearby Baytowne Wharf at Sandestin, Silver Sands Premium Outlet Shops and many other destinations located in Destin and Panama City.
From March 1st - November 1st, Blue Mountain Bliss provides complimentary beach service of two chairs, one umbrella, and small table.
Across from Redfish Village is The Creamery with Big Daddy’s Bike Shop, La Lobas Bakery, and For the Health of It health food store at the intersection of 30A & Blue Mountain Rd.
For grocery shopping, two Publix locations and a Walmart are within 10 minutes away. Airports that service the area are Panama City (ECP), Ft. Walton (VPS), and Pensacola (PNS). Area information and calendars of events can be found at www.30a.com and www.sowal.com Unit Number M1-218.
Redfish Village is new and provides countless amenities for guests.
- Private Beach Access (code required) with beach service available
- Complimentary beach service (March 1 - Nov 1)
- Complimentary shuttle service
- Boardwalk to Redfish Lake
- Private owner's lounge with theater room
- Two pools
- Children's Playground
- Covered parking for one vehicle and additional spaces
- Just west of Grayton Beach
- Located on the corner of 30-A and CR83 in Blue Mountain Beach
- Shopping and excellent restaurants nearby
DURING SPRING BREAK AND SUMMER THIS PROPERTY HAS A 6 NIGHT MIN BETWEEN SATURDAY-SATURDAY
• A 50% Advance Deposit is due at the time of booking.
• Balance is due 30 days prior to arrival date.
• With the exception of a cancellation fee, deposits are fully refundable if cancellations are given 90 days prior to arrival date.
• We accept e-checks or credit cards (Additional fee applies for all credit card transactions).
• Check-In begins at 4:00PM CST. If available, an early check-in may be requested for an additional fee.
• Check-Out is by 10:00AM CST. If available, a late check-out may be requested for an additional fee.
• Must Be 25 Or Older To Rent. We have a strict family only policy. No exceptions.
Call, text or email for more information or to book this beautiful property.