|Space||4,900 sq. ft.|
|Minimum Stay||5 - 7 nights|
Total privacy awaits you at this magical marsh front enclave surrounded by 9 acres of Fort Frederica National Monument at the Bloody Marsh & a tidal creek. Acres of marsh beyond the park looking out at East Beach. Gated/fenced historic property. One mile to the beach.
This beautiful, secluded estate is surrounded by live oak trees on the old Demere Rd with little traffic. Gated & fenced,kids & dogs can run free. Citrus grove. Perfect path for walking & bike riding. 1 mile to beach. Walk to stores & restaurants.
Lots of room for outdoor activities. Huge swimming pool.
House is well appointed with cozy period furnishings and all the comforts of home.
• Perfect for entertaining & family events
• Handicapped accessible entrance & bathrooms.
Ocean Breezes , marsh views and total privacy.
5 bedrooms – sleeps 10+
Linens & towels provided.
• Large kitchen, family room, 2 master suites
• Huge pool /screened pool house
• Glassed in sun room with Spanish tile floor
• 2nd wing forming enclosed courtyard
• Vaulted ceiling Great Room
• Large kitchen
• Laundry room & 1/2 bath
• Amazing pool with poolside cabana/ screened porch
• Upstairs: 4 bedrooms,2 full baths
• Courtyard with waterfall & koi pond
• Antique iron fountain with circular brick pond
** Any type of special event usage must be cleared with the owners & an extra fee will be charged.
Must be 25 years of age to rent this property.
Check in : 4 pm
Check out : 10 am
Located mid south island, walk, bike or take a golf cart to stores, restaurant and beach.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
May 26 2017 - Jun 3 2017
5 night minimum stay
4th of July
Jun 24 2017 - Jul 8 2017
7 night minimum stay
My Standard Rate
7 night minimum stay
|Refundable Damage Deposit||C$337.56|
Must be 25 yr of age.
5 night minimum @ $600 per night** except as noted
Special event rates available by contacting owner.
Weekly $4000 except as noted
$175 cleaning fee
$250 security deposit
$25 per day – 1 dog
Check out: 10 am