|Minimum Stay||3 - 4 nights|
When you book through the HomeAway checkout, your booking is backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee™ offering comprehensive payment protection.Learn more
This beautiful modern golf home with views gives you access to 3200 square feet of your perfect get away! The home is backed up to the 17th hole of the Sleepy Ridge Golf Course. It looks out on protected land including Utah Lake, the mountains, and golf course. There are 4 bedrooms (3 queen beds and 1 king in the master). All of the beds are new Serta mattresses or better. There is also a spare room with a queen air mattress and there is also a Pack 'N Play available. You will have access to super fast wireless internet with speeds up to 50 Mbps. It is close to everything but has a view that you'd expect from a country home!
You will be 15 minutes or less from:
-UVU, BYU, Both Provo Temples, & Mt Timpanogas Temple
-Provo canyon--hiking, rappelling, camping, river fishing, and tube floating
-Utah Lake - water sports and boating
-Seven Peaks Water Park and Ice Skating
-University Mall, Provo Mall, Nordstrom Rack, and Traverse Mountain Outlets
If you stay between September and April we are often in town and stay in the basement. Although we stay in the basement seasonally we are rarely around and you likely won't even know we are there. We share the garage parking and that is all. We have our own entrance around back so the home is entirely yours for your getaway. We are very focused on making sure you have the perfect trip so please don't hesitate to let us know if there is anything we can do to make your stay more perfect for you!
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Dec 23 2016 - Jan 1 2017
4 night minimum stay
My Standard Rate
3 night minimum stay
|Cleaning||C$167 + Tax|
|Damage Deposit||C$79 + Tax|
1. Smoking is NOT allowed on or in the premises.
2. People other than those in the Guest party set forth in the reservation may not
stay overnight in the property. Maximum of 10 guests are permitted on premise.
3. The Homeowners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that
occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not
responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By
accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the
risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite
to use the premise.
4. Keep the property and all furnishings in good order. The home has wood floors so please remove shoes when inside the home. Also please limit food and drinks to the kitchen area.
5. Only use appliances for their intended uses.
6. Pets are NOT allowed.
7. Parking: Please try to keep vehicles parked in the garage or driveway areas.
Please park a car in the one car garage and a car behind the one car garage.
Parking on the road should be kept to a minimum out of respect to the neighbors.
Any illegally parked cars are subject to towing; applicable fines/towing fees are
the sole responsibility of the vehicle owner.
8. Housekeeping: There is no daily housekeeping service. While linens and bath
towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental
rate. We ask that towels or linens not be taken from the units.
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.