|Minimum Stay||3 - 6 nights|
When you book through the HomeAway checkout, your booking is backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee™ offering comprehensive payment protection.Learn more
Saddlewood 52 - a SkyRun Breckenridge Property
-- Private outdoor hot tub with ski views
-- 1 car heated garage
-- Gas grill
Rare SKI-IN/SKI-OUT luxurious townhome offers ski slope views (Snowflake) off the back deck and from the private outdoor hot tub. The ultimate in luxury with a floor-to-ceiling fireplace and high-end finishes, your entire party will be comfortable in this property. 1-car garage with driveway parking. Shuttle to downtown.
-- True ski-in/ski-out property
-- Private outdoor hot tub w/ski slope views
-- 3 King bedrooms
-- 2 cars allowed (1-car heated garage + 1 spot in driveway) *
-- Private deck w/ propane grill and overlooking ski slope
-- Heat/AC: Forced heat, 2 gas fireplaces, no air conditioning.
UL Bedroom #1: King bed + 5-piece ensuite bathroom
ML Bedroom #2: King bed + TV
LL Bedroom #3: King bed
*** Exclusive Guest Winter Program ***
When you book with SkyRun Breckenridge, youâll get much more than quality lodging and superior customer service. Our guests receive FREE activities and services the entire family will enjoy through our Exclusive SkyCard Program including Airport Transportation, Ski/Snowboard Rental, Sleigh Ride, Escape Room, Breckenridge Ghostly Walking Tour and Tumble Bubbles. Advanced reservations required. Program offered 15-Nov-2016 to 15-Apr-2017. For more details call 970-300-1815, email email@example.com or go to http://breckenridge.skyrun.com/plan-your-vacation/skycard-free-activities/free-winter-activities-skycard
Getting Around: This home is located on the Snowflake Run and is a true ski-in/ski-out property with one of the more prestigious locations in Breckenridge. The property access the Snowflake Lift in just minutes.
* Parking in Breckenridge is extremely restrictive and towing is heavily enforced during ski season. DO NOT bring more than the allocated cars and do not park on the road. Limited paid overnight parking is offered by the Town of Breckenridge on Airport Road and at the Stephen West Ice Arena.
What to be aware of:
- This property allows parking for three cars, please make sure to not park on the street.
- Located 5 minutes from Breckenridge Main Street if you are driving, however there is a free shuttle located at Snowflake Lift on the Yellow Route.
- Please keep all outdoor equipment in the garage to keep the property looking great.
What You'll Love:
- Ski-In/Ski-Out property located on Peak 8/Snowflake Run
- Outdoor private hot tub
- Has three king beds