|Minimum Stay||5 - 7 nights|
Completely remodeled in 2015, welcome home to our Waimanalo, Hawaii Island Beach Property! With breathtaking views of the majestic lava-formed Koolau mountain range and # 1 Rated Beach In The World 2015, Waimanalo Beach!
Featuring the main house & a separate cottage, this rental allows for convenience and privacy for up to 12-14 guests (depending on age, with special accommodation for small children) all on one property!
The Main House
3 full baths
Sleeps 8 adults
1 full bath
Sleeps 4 adults
Included and provided for your enjoyment:
• Air conditioning throughout
• Fully appointed kitchens, including everything you need to prepare meals
• Spacious bedrooms
• Comfortable living rooms
• Wi-Fi throughout
• Flat screen TV's in all bedrooms and living rooms with DVD player, DIRECTV and Netflix
• Sound system with Pandora and Rhapsody
• Washer and dryer
• Beach chairs, umbrellas, boogie boards, snorkel gear, BBQ grill, cooler and more!
Additional conveniences provided upon request:
• Accommodations for small children (upon request) including high chairs, play pens, strollers, car seats, booster seats, pool and arm floats, baby monitors, etc.
• Pre-arrival shopping
• Free Hawaii Travel Discount Book
• Complete concierge services to help plan attractions, activities, private chefs, helicopter tours, you name it!
The property is ideally located in the heart of Waimanalo where you'll find local attractions, the convenience of local shopping (including grocery) and dining, and only a couple of miles from Sea Life Park where you can swim with the dolphins and enjoy #1 rated Chief's Luau. Traveling south along the coastal Kalanianaole Highway, and just minutes away, you'll find attractions such as Blowhole, Makapu'u Beach and Tide Pools, Sandy Beach, Makapu'u Lighthouse (for whale watching), multiple lookout points, Hanauma Bay for world famous snorkeling, and Koko Marina, just to name a few. It's about 15-minutes to Hawaii Kai, 20-minutes to Honolulu, 30-minutes to Waikiki, 35-minutes to Pearl Harbor and 45-minutes to the North Shore for world class surfing!
The countryside of Waimanalo is slow moving and filled with Aloha! Reserve your dates today, we would be honored to take part in your unforgettable vacation!
In 2015, Waimanalo Beach Park was named #1 beach in the world. Since no hotels are allowed in this part of Hawaii, the advantages of this property exceed many of the overly crowded parts of this beautiful island.