|Minimum Stay||3 - 6 nights|
When you book through the HomeAway checkout, your booking is backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee™ offering comprehensive payment protection.Learn more
Mountain Thunder Lodge in Breckenridge offers casual mountain elegance combined with convenience and resort amenities to offer an ideal mountain vacation. This luxury resort complex is tucked away among pine trees giving you a secluded feeling all while being close to the slopes, the gondola and Main St. This two-level end unit is spacious and private with tasteful décor and fantastic amenities.
LOCATION – Walk to town and ski to your door, you cannot beat this location in Breckenridge! Mountain Thunder Lodge sits off Park Ave. within walking distance to the Breckenridge Station Gondola and Main St. Just outside of the complex is the Skyway-Skiway Run that allows skiers to ski home at the end of the day. A complimentary resort shuttle is also available to take guests to the mountain or anywhere in town.
AMENITIES – There are three well-appointed bedrooms including a master king suite and a king bedroom both on the upper level each with their own private bath. For more sleeping space, there is an additional king bedroom and a sleeper sofa in the living room on the main level. The vaulted ceilings, large windows and open floor plan of the main level living area give guests comfort and space to enjoy time with friends or family. Guests can relax on the couches in front of the fire while watching a movie or a game on the flat screen TV. There is a large dining area to gather around for a home cooked meal in the evening or a quick breakfast in the morning before heading to the mountain. When it is time to soak tired muscles, the outdoor hot tub and pool area is just a few steps away.
RESORT AMENITIES – The elegant yet rustic grand lobby of Mountain Thunder Lodge features a beautifully decorated sitting area that with log accents, slate floors, plush furniture and a fireplace. It also features a fitness center, complimentary shuttle, conference/business space, common area outdoor pool & hot tub area with gas grills and a children’s play area.
Property at a Glance
• 3 Bedrooms / 3 Bath (3 Full) / 1,585 s.f.
• Sleeps 8 – 3 Kings & 1 Sleeper Sofa (located in Living Room)
• High Speed Internet
• View – Wooded
• Mountain Thunder Lodge – Peak 8/Main St.
• Access to Slopes / Main St:
o Slopes – Ski-In/Gondola Out
o Main St – 0.3 miles (3 blocks)
• Dining Capacity – Up to 10 people (7 – dining area table, 3 – kitchen counter)
• Gas fireplace in Living Room
• Living Room – Gas fireplace, sleeper sofa, large flat screen TV, cable TV & DVD player
• Outdoor patio – Dining area table & chairs, patio chairs
• 2 Car Garage
• Laundry/Mud Room – Full-size washer & dryer located on main level off kitchen
• Mountain Thunder Lodge Resort Amenities – Complimentary shuttle, conference/business space, fitness center, common area outdoor pool & hot tubs, children’s play area & gas grill