|Minimum Stay||3 - 6 nights|
When you book through the HomeAway checkout, your booking is backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee™ offering comprehensive payment protection.Learn more
Dunkin Hill Lodge, located on scenic Baldy Mountain in Breckenridge, offers jaw dropping views in a tranquil alpine setting. This spacious five-bedroom property features beautiful log details accentuated by comfortable furnishings throughout. The Juniata Trail located just out the back door is ideal for cross-country skiing in the winter and hiking and biking in the summer. This property is ideal for the large or multi-family group who desires an idyllic mountain vacation with plenty of space and fantastic amenities.
LOCATION – This private home is situated in a quiet neighborhood on Baldy Mountain only three miles from town. It is approximately one block away from the free shuttle to take you anywhere in Summit County. Miles of Nordic ski, hiking and biking trails abound with the Juniata Trail right in the backyard of the property.
AMENITIES – There are multiple living areas to gather together for dining and fun or to find a space of your own when it is time to relax. The main level hosts the kitchen, living and dining area. This is a great place for the entire group to share meals while taking in the breathtaking views through the large picture windows. With five bedrooms including a master king suite on the main level, a king bedroom, two queen bedrooms and a bunk bedroom on the lower level, there is plenty of sleeping space as well. There is no lack of entertainment in the lower level rec room! Watch a movie on the large flat screen TV, listen to music, play a game of cards or have a pool or ping-pong tournament. Step onto the patio to watch the incredible sunsets from the hot tub all year round.
Property at a Glance
• 5 Bedrooms / 4.5 Bath (4 Full/1 Half – located off garage entry) / 3,589 s.f.
• Sleeps 16 – 2 Kings, 2 Queens, 2 Single Bunks (twin over twin) & 2 Sleeper Sofas (1 – lower level Bunk Bedroom, 1 – main level Den)
• High Speed Internet
• View – Ten Mile Range
• Dunkin Hill Neighborhood – Baldy Mountain Area
• Access to Slopes / Main St:
o Slopes – 3.8 miles to Peak 9 Base
o Shuttle – 0.1 mile / approx. 1 block
o Main St – 3.2 miles
• Dining Capacity – Up to 14 people (10 – dining area table, 4 – kitchen counter)
• Gas fireplace in Living Room & Rec Room
• Living Room (main level) – Gas fireplace & large flat screen TV with cable
• Den (main level) – Sleeper sofa, large flat screen TV, Blu-ray DVD player & Sonos audio system with Bluetooth connectivity
• Rec Room (lower level) – Gas fireplace, large flat screen TV with cable, Blu-ray DVD player, pool/ping-pong table, small gaming table & minibar with sink, refrigerator, microwave & coffee maker
• Laundry – Full-size washer & dryer located in main level Laundry Room
• Outdoor deck – Gas grill & dining table for 6
• Mud Room
• 2 Car Garage