|Minimum Stay||3 - 6 nights|
When you book through the HomeAway checkout, your booking is backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee™ offering comprehensive payment protection.Learn more
This cozy multi-level townhome provides a spacious floorplan, with beautiful vaulted ceilings and upscale furnishings in a lovely mountain décor found throughout the entire property. The open layout on the main level offers a kitchen, living and dining room area and a master king suite on the upper level with additional living and sleeping space on the lower level. With fantastic amenities and steps from the slopes, Amber Sky is the perfect choice for your next mountain vacation!
LOCATION – The Saddlewood Townhomes are an ideal location any time of the year. The complex is ski-in/ski-out (the unit is within 75 feet of Snowflake Run) placing your vacation stay just minutes from the Snowflake Lift. When it is time to have dinner out or enjoy après-ski with friends, Main St. is only a mile away.
AMENITIES – With three bedrooms, guests have plenty of sleeping and living area space. The Saddle Up master bedroom in the upper level of the townhome features a king bed with a private bath. The Amber Queen bedroom and the Azul Queen bedroom can be found in the lower level with two additional baths. When it is time to unwind, your group can gather in the main level living area for conversation and the rest of the group can head downstairs to watch a movie on the large flat screen TV. After a day full of activities on the mountain, guests will find relaxation in the private outdoor hot tub located off of the lower level patio.
Property at a Glance
• 3 Bedrooms / 3.5 Bath (3 Full/1 Half) / 1,731 s.f.
• Sleeps 10 – 1 King, 2 Queen & 2 Sleeper Sofas (located in Living Room & lower Den)
• High Speed Internet
• View – Mountain View
• Saddlewood Townhomes Neighborhood – 4 O’Clock Area
• Access to Slopes / Main St:
o Slopes – Complex Ski-in/ski-out (short walk to Snowflake Run from property)
o Shuttle – 0.2 mile (3 blocks) to free shuttle located on King’s Crown Rd.
o Main St – 1 mile
• Dining Capacity – Up to 10 people (6 – dining area table, 4 – kitchen counter)
• Gas fireplace in Living Room
• Living Room – Sleeper sofa, gas fireplace, flat screen TV & DVD player
• Den (lower level) – Sleeper sofa, flat screen TV & DVD player
• Outdoor deck (upper level) – Gas grill & patio seating
• Patio (lower level) – Private outdoor hot tub
• 1 Car Garage
• Laundry – Full-size washer & dryer located in lower level Laundry Room
• Parking – 1 car garage with 1 spaces available – 1 outdoor space – 2 spaces total
• No Pets / No Smoking