Take a break from the hustle and bustle of city life and escape to Idaho for a relaxing retreat in the great outdoors. Perfect for hikers, fishermen, mountain bikers or skiers, this 1-bedroom, 1-bathroom vacation rental condo in Sandpoint is surrounded by mountains and a short distance from Lake Pend Oreille. Enjoy the community amenities available at Condo del Sol including 2 outdoor pools and a waterfront area with boat dock or plan an adventure for you and your loved one!
-- THE PROPERTY --
Bedroom 1: Queen Bed | Additional Sleeping: Twin Air Mattress
If you’re visiting during the warmer months, take advantage of the community amenities and go swimming in one of the 2 outdoor pools, shoot hoops, play tennis, volleyball, or dock your boat at the Condo del Sol marina for easy access to Lake Pend Oreille.
Begin each morning sipping coffee from the front porch of the condo and take in the mountain scenery. Simply revel in the fresh air and chat with your travel companion until you’re ready to top your mug off inside.
The unit boasts an open layout, electric fireplace, flat-screen cable TV and an expansive window that streams in natural sunlight.
Pour yourself some more coffee in the fully equipped kitchen, then set about putting the stainless steel appliances to use preparing a hearty breakfast.
Dine at the kitchen table or keep it more casual at the breakfast bar. Utilize the free wireless internet access to look up nearby attractions and make a game plan for your day.
-- THE LOCATION --
Bring or rent a boat to dock at the boat slip included with the condo to easily access and explore the waters of Lake Pend Oreille. Drive 13 miles or boat to Talache Landing for a great public area to canoe or kayak, fish, or go scuba diving. Anglers will be pleased to know that Northern pike, lake trout, rainbow trout, bluegill, and bass are some of the more popular fish in this area.
Lace up your hiking boots and set out on a trail with a difficulty level of your liking. Choose from over 160 hiking and mountain biking trails available through the Selkirk, Cabinet, and Bitterroot Mountain Ranges.
Bring your skis or snowboard and head just 13 miles to Schweitzer Mountain Resort. The views of the surrounding mountains and lake are gorgeous from the top and you can also explore 7,200 miles of groomed trails by snowmobile!
Those with a hunting license will delight in the number of animals such as quail or goose to elk and deer available in Idaho. Brush up on your skills and check the calendar to see what’s in season when you book your trip!
-- THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE --
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen with stainless steel appliances, electric fireplace, flat-screen cable TV, free WiFi, porch with outdoor seating and mountain views, gas & charcoal grills available for guests in BBQ area, parking for 2 vehicles, trailer parking and more
- Condo del Sol community amenities include 2 outdoor pools, tennis court, basketball court, volleyball, marina with boat slips and more!
- Great Sandpoint location nestled on the banks of Lake Pend Oreille near hiking trails, snowmobile trails, Schweitzer Mountain Resort, downtown, restaurants and shops
- Nearest Major Airport: Spokane International Airport (~78 miles away)
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Please note the property is not suitable for children. The property is lakefront with a lake retaining wall 30 feet from the condo and no childproof fencing
- Please note the property may not be suitable for the mobility impaired as there are 3 stairs separating the bedroom/bath area from the kitchen/living area, there are 2 stairs from the parking lot to the condo front door, there are 4 stairs from the patio to ground level
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in