|Minimum Stay||3 - 7 nights|
Location. Location. Location.
This stunning professionally decorated home is the perfect vacation destination on 30A.
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS (SLEEPS 12):
- Guest Suite 1, First Floor, Queen Bed, Shared Full Bathroom, Lanai, TV
- Guest Suite 2, First Floor, Bunk Room, Shared Full Bathroom, Lanai, TV (2 Sets Twin/Twin)
- Queen Sleeper Sofa, First Floor, Shared Full Bathroom, Lanai, TV
- Guest Suite 3, Master, Second Floor, King Bed, Private Bathroom, Fireplace, TV
- Guest Suite 4, Master, Third Floor: King Bed, Detached Bath, TV, Gulf Views:
-3,475 Indoor Square Footage Not Including Porches, Decks and Lanai
-Gulf Views Throughout
-30-A Views from Outdoor Covered and Heated Third Floor Lounge Area
-Private Heated Pool for an additonal fee
-Private Heated Spa with Fountains
-Across from Beach Access
-First Floor Laundry Room
-Master Bedroom Fireplace
-Media Room with Kitchenette/Bar (Wine Cooler and Ice Machine)
- Free Beach Chair Service (Seasonal) and 4 Adult Bikes with Your Stay!
-2 Blocks from Seaside
Lined with artsy villages, coastal lakes, upscale resorts, eclectic beach bars, world-class restaurants and 25,000 acres of protected habitats, Florida's Scenic Highway 30A has something for everyone and is home to the world's most beautiful white sand beaches.
The Villages of 30-A Include: Dune Allen, Santa Rosa Beach, Blue Mountain Beach, Grayton Beach, WaterColor Seaside, Seagrove, Watersound, Alys Beach, Seacrest, Rosemary Beach, Inlet Beach