|Minimum Stay||2 nights|
Casona de Elefantes can accommodate up to 31 persons comfortably in 11 bedrooms each one with bathroom. It is ideal for those special family or friends reunions, big spaces to be enjoyed by all but also enough areas to have intimacy in case you want it. We can also host events for up to 150 guests (extra cost).
It has a beautiful architecture and a garden that only plenty of years can bring. Makes you feel you are in your own hacienda surrounded by mexican arts and textils. Carved wooden doors, clay curved floors, forged iron, mexican arts and crafts are just some of the beautiful things you will find.
Within its 3200mts2 has 11 bedrooms with bathroom, 4 living rooms, 3 dining rooms, a large tv room, an extraordinary library to 15,000 volumes, game room with pool table, 2 terraces. Large palapa, bbq, large pool and jacuzzi, multiple games, ping pong, games for children, trampoline. Parking for 7 cars.
Our staff is composed of 3 persons. Berenice and luis, the kind couple that take care of casona de elefantes will welcome you and be there for what ever you need from cooking, cleaning the pool, turning on the jacuzzi, lighting the bonfire and cleaning the bedrooms. If you need some groceries, beverages, medicine, what ever! Just give a tip to luis and he will get them for you.
In case you want your privacy don't worry they will just welcome you and don't see them again until your check out. Their house is on the parking area.
Even when it is just 8 minutes away from down town it feels like if you were on the countryside with its continuous river sound, majestic flora, peacocks and the most amazing butterflies.
Just 5 minutes walking distance you have a shopping area with groceries, meat, cheese, beverages, bread, drugstore, three coffe shops and an ice-cream shop.
If you just need some some food or medicine shopping or feel like going for an ice-cream or coffe you just need to walk 5 minutes.
Otherwise you can call a taxi, it will just get them 2 minutes to arrive.
Other things to note
We like the temperature of the pool as it is, exept in winter, but I you like it warmer, we can heat if for an extra cost.
Jacuzzi can also be heated with an extra cost per hour.
This unique house with hacienda style is located 8 minutes away from downtown and on the banks of a clean river, offers an exceptional combination of closeness, intimacy and peace. Can't help falling in love with its peacocks and exuberant flora.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
2 night minimum stay
|Notes: Rates are based on 15 guests; add C$25 per night, per additional guest|
- Our Staff are very loving, honest and helpful people. Their only mission is to make sure that each of our guests enjoys, relaxes and partakes of all of the amenities in the home. We treat them as family, and we expect our guests to honor this policy and to treat them with utmost respect.
- Smoking is allowed only in open areas as the terrace garden and palapa. Thanks for your understanding.
- We love Casona de Elefantes. We expect guest to care and respect it as their own.
- Sorry, pets are not allowed
- The facilities are exclusively for guests.
- Guests for the day are welcome at a rate of MX$ 200 pesos
- Absolutely everything inside the house is owned by it and shall not be removed; otherwise it will be charged from the security deposit
- A bath towel and pool towel per person will be given. Bath towel is only for bathing, not for use in the pool. We recommend to dry pool towels extended and not piled up so they do not smell musty.
- The sheets, duvets and towels are changed every four days. If you want to change them more often it has an extra cost.
- The boiler to heat pool and jacuzzi is at extra cost. Jacuzzi MX$ 150 per hour, pool MX$ 200 per hour