Nestled in the hollows of Central Vermont are 17 pristine, private acres surrounded by 360° breathtaking views of The Green Mountains. The Main House is an artfully restored, 9-room farmhouse hotel originally constructed in the 1800's furnished and accented with local antiques. Beautiful in all seasons, we offer a pool with gazebo, a reflection pond, 17 maintained private acres & inspiring views for miles. The house is situated directly between the two biggest ski destinations in Vermont – Killington & Sugarbush / Mad River Valley, about 30 minutes from either mountain and is THE PERFECT SETTING FOR A WEDDING.
- 9 Bedrooms (Furnished with antiques, each one inspired by a famous literary figure)
- 11 Beds
- 7 Bathrooms
- Large Dining Room With 2 Large Antique Dining Tables
- Living Room w/ Fire Place, Library, Flat Screen, DVD Player
- Well Stocked, Chef's Kitchen
- Heated Swimming Pool
- Reflection Pond
- Strong WiFi Throughout The Property
- Washer / Dryer
- Central Heating
- Strong AT&T Cell Reception
- A Beautiful Town 10 minutes away with a Grocery Store (with large selection of wine, beer & liquors), Cafe / Bakery / Book Shop, Art Gallery, Bike Rentals, Farmer's Market & Country Restaurant.
- Secluded, Private Setting
- Incredible Views, Hiking Trails, Cross Country Skiing Trails and Peaceful, Tree-lined Dirt Roads Through The Mountains and nearby Animal Farms.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
My Standard Rate
1 night minimum stay
|Refundable Damage Deposit||C$683.34|