|Minimum Stay||2 - 6 nights|
When you book through the HomeAway checkout, your booking is backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee™ offering comprehensive payment protection.Learn more
Village Point 109 - a SkyRun Breckenridge Property
-- Private outdoor hot tub
-- Gas grill
-- 1 car garage
-- Full size washer/dryer
Great location close to town and lifts! This spacious 3-level townhouse sleeps 11! The unique floor plan offers a layout conducive to families and groups seeking separate and quiet sleeping quarters, with a main living and dining area for gathering. The main level consists of the living room w/gas fireplace, a queen sleeper sofa, fully equipped kitchen, breakfast bar, and dining room.
-- Sleeps 9 in beds + sleeper sofas (+ 2 Twin air mattresses)
-- Private deck backing to yard w/ private outdoor hot tub and grill
-- Walkable to town and base of Peak 9
-- 1-car garage + 1 space in driveway *
-- Gas fireplace
-- Full size washer/dryer
-- Upper level office area w/ desk and chair
-- Heat/AC: Baseboard heat, 1 gas fireplace, no air conditioning.
UL Bedroom #1: Queen bed + ensuite bathroom + TV
LL Bedroom #2: Queen bed + ensuite bathroom
LL Bedroom #3: Queen/Twin bunk bed
Living Room: Queen sleeper sofa
*** Exclusive Guest Winter Program ***
When you book with SkyRun Breckenridge, youâll get much more than quality lodging and superior customer service. Our guests receive FREE activities and services the entire family will enjoy through our Exclusive SkyCard Program including Airport Transportation, Ski/Snowboard Rental, Sleigh Ride, Escape Room, Breckenridge Ghostly Walking Tour and Tumble Bubbles. Advanced reservations required. Program offered 15-Nov-2016 to 15-Apr-2017. For more details call 970-300-1815, email firstname.lastname@example.org or go to http://breckenridge.skyrun.com/plan-your-vacation/skycard-free-activities/free-winter-activities-skycard
* Parking in Breckenridge is extremely restrictive and towing is heavily enforced during ski season. DO NOT bring more than the allocated cars and do not park on the road. Limited paid overnight parking is offered by the Town of Breckenridge on Airport Road and at the Stephen West Ice Arena.
What to be aware of:
- Please keep all outdoor equipment in the garage so that the next guest can enjoy this property.
- There is no access to the house from the one-car garage, however it is great to have covered parking in the winter.
- The property allows for two cars to park, but once you get here it is walking distance to town or short free shuttle ride.
What You'll Love:
- Private outdoor hot tub
- Two master bedrooms with ensuite bathrooms
- Open floor plan on main level