|Minimum Stay||3 - 5 nights|
Well designed modern luxury 2 bedroom / 2 bathroom apartment. Prime city center location. Free High Speed WiFi (up to 250 mb per second). Free unlimited local calls in Dublin.
Located in the same neighbourhood as luxury hotels and major American corporations. Walking distance to major tourist attractions, shopping, restaurants, cafés and pubs. No car needed. Air Coach or Taxi available from Dublin Airport.
This luxury apartment has a secure entrance and elevator. It has 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, large kitchen and open plan living and dining area. It is fully equipped with all you will need for a perfect stay as well as a secure underground parking space.
This apartment will suit 2, 4 or 6 persons. It’s ideal for those seeking a premium city centre location from which to explore Dublin. No rental car needed. Walk everywhere or take a taxi or tram or light rail. Enjoy the freedom to come and go as you like, cook your own meals and live like a Dubliner!
The apartment is wonderfully designed. Super comfortable ' beds with Egyptian Cotton sheets and new mattresses. New American 6 foot king size bed, modern kitchen and furnishings and a high standard of finish and detailing. This apartment has many eco friendly features.
We personally greet all our guests when they arrive so that we can answer any questions they may have and to give them keys and show them around the apartment and local area.
• sleeps 2 to 6 persons.
• 2 bedrooms, one with a king size double bed and the other with one standard double and one single bed.
• Sofa Bed x 1
• Each bedroom has a wardrobe, drawers, desk, chair, side locker.
• 2 bathrooms (one with shower, sink and WC and the other with shower, bath, sink and WC)
• Wood floors, carpet and porcelain tiles throughout
• Bespoke modern kitchen - loads of space to prepare great meals• Electric oven, grill, 4 ring hob, extractor fan, microwave, electric kettle, toaster, fridge, freezer, coffee maker
• Washer and dryer
• All pots, pans, crockery, glasses and cutlery and utensils
• Large Dining area with table and 4 chairs
• Large Living area with comfy sofabed, chairs, Large flat screen LED TV, DVD player, Sound system with iPod dock and Bluetooth.
• Cable TV with 200+ channels incl BBC, Channel4, ITV, CNN, CNBC, Bloomberg, ESPN,
• Free and Fast WiFi (100 mb per sec)
• Free unlimited local calls in Dublin
Non-smoking apartment (Smoking on balcony only)
• No Pets
• Premium city centre postal code close to luxury hotels, main shopping streets, restaurant row, Irish Parliament Buildings, the culture and museum trail and the central business district
• Luxury Hotels within 1 mile include: Westin Hotel, Renaissance Shelbourne, Marriott, Merrion Hotel, Marker Hotel, Radisson Blu Hotel
• Close to the best restaurants, pubs and cafes in South Dublin, including Temple Bar and Grafton St
• Local Corporate Offices include: Google, Facebook, PayPal, Bank of America, CitiBank, Twitter, etc
• Close to great grocery and food shopping: convenience store , cafes, restaurants and pubs etc
• Great public transport options: bus and tram and Dart.
• Temple Bar, Stephens Green and Merrion Square Gardens with beautiful landscaped grounds are only a few min walk away
• Walks by the river liffey and by the ocean
• Grafton Street: The fashionable pedestrian Grafton St is only minutes from the apartment. This is the hub and centre of Dublin City stretching from Trinity College (which houses the Book of Kells) to St. Stephens Green Park. This apartment is the perfect base from which to explore Dublin and the region.
What’s Near the Apartment:
Nearest grocery store ………………….…… 0.1 miles
Nearest bakery ………………….........…… 0.1 miles
Nearest of many old world pubs ………....… 0.1 miles
Nearest of many great restaurants & cafes … 0.1 miles
Nearest Coffee Shop …………………….… 0.1 miles
Nearest Taxi .....................………… 0.1 miles
Public Transport ………………..……….. 0.1 miles
Bicycle Rental ……………..………….….. 0.1 miles
Car Rental ………..…………..……….….. 0.2 miles
Nearest parking ………............…… 0.1 miles
Beach and sea front ............….… 1.5 miles
Attractions only minutes away
Book of Kells
Grafton Street (shopping)
St Stephens Green Park
Merrion Square Park
South Kings Street (restaurant row)
George's Street Arcade (Victorian market)
Guinness Storehouse (visitor attraction)
Temple Bar Area
St Patricks Cathederal
Guided Tours of Region (by Bus)
Museum of Natural History
Hugh Lane Gallery of Modern Art
Dublin Writers Museum
National Leprechaun Museum
Ballsbridge (Aviva Stadium)
Elm Park Golf Club, Blackrock
Castleknock Golf Club
Elmgreen Golf Club, Castleknock
Restaurants within 1 mile
Trocadero, Eden, Town Bar and Grill, Peploes, Shanahans, One Pico, Bang Café, Chapter One, Unicorn, Thorntons, Eden, Odessa, Peacock Alley, La Stampa, Brownes, Diep Le Shaker.
ODonoghues, Whelans, Doheny & Nesbitts, The Ferryman,
The rejuvenated Docklands of Dublin is a great place for you to base yourself while visiting Dublin. Close enough to the major attractions yet quiet enough for a good nights sleep. There are plenty of good restaurants, bars and convenience stores practically on your doorstep. If you are feeling more adventurous why not try Wake Boarding or the Viking Splash Tour which are both just around the corner. To make sure you don't miss out any of the attractions why not take one of the many bus tours which offer two day tickets and a hop on hop off option so you can spend as long as you like exploring our great city. We particularly enjoy Kilmanham Jail which is full of history the Guinness Hop Store, home of the Black Stuff and Whiskey Corner (Whisky in Scotland) home of Jameson in Dublin.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Jun 1 2017 - Sep 2 2017
5 night minimum stay
|Notes: Rates are based on 4 guests; add C$37 per night, per additional guest|
My Standard Rate
3 night minimum stay
|Notes: Rates are based on 4 guests; add C$30 per night, per additional guest|
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.