When you book through the HomeAway checkout, your booking is backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee™ offering comprehensive payment protection.Learn more
Get away from it all-
Welcome to the Baldy Mountain Retreat. This three story private home offers relaxation and awe inspiring views as well as luxurious amenities throughout. Enjoy the mountains in this tranquil residential neighborhood overlooking the town of Breckenridge and world class, Breckenridge Ski Resort. The home is close to beautiful hiking/biking trails and public transportation. Baldy Mountain retreat offers two living areas and plenty of space for privacy or group activities.
Location: The retreat is located on Baldy Mountain up Boreas Pass Road. Town is a ten minute car ride away or is easily accessible through the Free Ride Shuttle. There is a trail head, perfect for snowshoeing or hiking, located minutes away from the home. As an alternative to all the outdoor activities this resort town has to offer, Breckenridge also has many shops and restaurants. Many of the shops in town have the resources to outfit a group head to toe for a fun day of skiing or snowboarding. The outlets in Dillon & Silverthorne offer great shops as well and only 20-30 minutes away!
Amenities: The two car garage and 5 car driveway provide a plentiful amount of storage for cars or mountain toys such as skis and bikes. The state of the art kitchen offers stainless steel appliances, granite counter tops, and lots of counter top space. The kitchen flows directly into the dining room, the main deck, and the main floor living room which includes a fireplace. This open concept allows for uninterrupted mountain views. The spacious main deck includes a hot tub, seating area, and grill with constant views of the mountain and town while still maintaining privacy. The main floor also includes two large bedrooms and a bathroom. The upstairs master bedroom features rustic décor with a king sized log bed, armoire, and a large jet bathtub/shower. There is a second living space with a fireplace and sauna on the lower level. The lower level also has a second master bedroom and a wrap around deck that leads down to an outdoor fire pit. In the game room there is a pool table, darts and board games available. The entertainment room offers a home theatre with a 63” TV, tons of movies, and two tiered theatre style seating area which can seat 7-9 people.
Overview of Property
• 4 Bedrooms / 3 Baths / 3,700 sq. feet
• Sleeps 9 comfortably – 2 Kings (Master bedrooms), 1 Single bunk (twin over full), Murphy Bed (two twins) • High Speed Internet
• View - Ten Mile Range, Town of Breckenridge
• Woodmoor at Breckenridge Neighborhood – Baldy Mountain Area
• Access to Shuttle / Slopes / Main St:
o Shuttle - 0.3 miles to Free Ride Shuttle located on Emmett Lode
o Slopes - 3 miles
o Main St – 2.8 miles
• Dining Capacity - Up to 10 people, convenient seating in adjacent living area.
• Gas fireplaces in both living rooms
• Second Living- Marble table with 8 chairs, couch. Perfect place for puzzles and games.
• Outdoor Patio – Private Deck Facing the Ten Mile Range with Private Covered Hot Tub, Fire Pit & Weber Gas Grill, Picnic Table/Chairs/Swing in the Summer
• Pool Room - Wet Bar, Home Theatre Room with 63” TV, videos
• Laundry – Stacked Washer & Dryer Located on Main Level
• Parking - 2 car garage & 4 driveway spaces - 6 parking spaces total
• AWD/4WD RECOMMENDED during winter months
• No Pets / No Smoking
This lovely mountain home is located in a quiet neighborhood within a 2 minute drive to the Baldy Mountain Trailhead where locals and visitors alike go to hike, skin and ski down the west face of Baldy Mountain. Experience the "ride out your driveway" mountain bike trails and "walk out your backdoor hiking trails. It is a mere 7 minute drive or bike ride to town to enjoy all the shopping, restaurants and festivals our unique mountain town of Breckenridge has to offer. Interested in some of North America's best skiing? Then take a quick car ride to the Breckenridge Ski Resort which is less than 20 minutes away or take the convenient free shuttle at the end of North Fuller Placer less than a ten minute walk.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
1 night minimum stay
|Refundable Damage Deposit||C$666|
An adult of 30 years or older must be the register for the reservation.
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.