|Minimum Stay||3 nights|
When you book through the HomeAway checkout, your booking is backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee™ offering comprehensive payment protection.Learn more
Kick back and relax on this gorgeous waterfront property. The Retreat Cottage ovelooks a beautiful manicured garden area and is one of two dwellings on a waterfront estate with beachfront access. The beach is approximately a 100 metre walk from the cottage. Go on a kayak adventure in the cove and take in the sights around you.
This fully furnished, quaint 1100 sq. ft., 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom cottage, sleeps 8 maximum. The first bedroom contains a queen-sized bed plus a bunk bed with 2 twin beds. The second bedroom has 2 queen-sized beds. There is a $50 charge per night for each additional guest beyond 4.
The cozy living room and kitchen provide you with the necessities to enjoy the space. The BBQ and patio set will help complete your vacation. This is a perfect spot for a family, a couple or those just looking for the west coast experience.
The use of the kayaks on the property is included in the rate.
This property is within walking distance to Pacific Shores Resort and Spa and a 10 minute drive to downtown Parksville.
Friendly pets are welcome in the cottage, but no smoking please and no functions allowed.
Nanoose Bay is located at the south end of the Parksville Qualicum Beach region. Highlights in Nanoose include marinas, recreation facilities, walking and hiking trails and hidden beaches. A few minutes away are Fairwinds Golf Club, Moorecroft Regional Park and Arbutus Meadows Event and Equestrian Centre.
• Rathtrevor Beach Provincial Park
• Englishman River Falls Provincial Park
• Little Qualicum Falls Provincial Park
• Cathedral Grove/Macmillan Provincial Park
• Horne Lake Caves Provincial Park - magical underground world with incredible crystal formations
• Coombs Old Country Market
• Morningstar Farm
• Morningstar Golf Club
• Pheasant Glen Golf Resort
• Brigadoon Golf Course
• Riptide Lagoon Adventure Golf
• Tigh-Na-Mara Seaside Spa Resort (Grotto Spa)
• Milner Gardens - one of the ten best public gardens in Canada
• Fossil hunting (Puntledge River)
• Winter sports at Mount Washington
• Airshow at DND Comox
• Cumberland Lake Park
• Comox Air Force Museum
• Surfing at world famous Tofino
• Kayaking in the Broken Islands
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
3 night minimum stay
|Notes: Rates are based on 4 guests; add C$50 per night, per additional guest|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||C$500|
|End of Stay Cleaning Fee||C$150|
Check-in time is 3 pm or after and check-out time is 11 am.
If you would like to use the kayaks on the property, an additional damage deposit of $250 will be collected.
The damage deposit will be collected one week prior to arrival.
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.