|Minimum Stay||1 - 4 nights|
When you book through the HomeAway checkout, your booking is backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee™ offering comprehensive payment protection.Learn more
New to VRBO - An expansive, remodeled 3 bedroom, 2 bath, private house on a large lot that adjoins open space to the Boise Foothills. Two blocks off Historic Warm Springs Ave, close to Greenbelt, Boise River, Botanical Garden, golf course, tennis, basketball, hiking, mtn biking, etc. 1.5 mi to Downtown. A short 5.8 miles to the Boise Airport ($11-$18 Uber ride, $20 via Taxi)... http://tinyurl.com/j5k8ndf
Quiet and tranquil, peaceful and open, this property is ideally located; a country feel in the heart of the city! The home sits on ¼ acre with access to the trails out the back gate (mountain bike or hike 100's of miles).
- Gourmet kitchen is fully equipped with full size Jenn-Air appliances, gas cook top, dishwasher, new set of quality pots and pan (not cheap non-stick.. yuck)
- Front load washer/dryer, with fragrance free soap/dryer sheets
- Dining area has a table and 6 chairs. The bar/island that overlook the cooktop will seats 4 (great for conversations with the cook!).
- Living room features a large sectional, a large leather chair and 55” LED HDTV with DISH cable package, Netflix, Blue-Ray/DVD/CD/DISH Hopper (DVR).
- High Speed WiFi throughout the home.
- Large Master Suite features a king size bed, relaxing reading area, a walk-in closet and large master bathroom with walk-in shower for two.
- 2nd bedroom offers a queen bed, large closet and night stands with reading lamps.
- 3rd bedroom is separate from the main house. A 550 sqft accessory dwelling unit (ADU). Includes:
-- A queen size bed, queen futon sleeper, dresser, and armoire
-- A Home Gym equipped with cross-fit style equipment and stretching/yoga area.
-- Ductless heating and cooling unit.
-- Sorry, no bathroom in the ADU.
- Large back patio, with views of the foothills, is furnished with a table, 6 chairs, sun umbrella, large gas BBQ, and fire pit. Four plastic Adirondack chairs provide additional seating.
- Attached 2 car garage with room for parking one vehicle bike, baby equipment, bikes, and/or misc.
- Organic vegetables from the garden (seasonal).
- Access hiking/biking trails from the back yard.
- Two cruiser bikes (to ride at your own risk... are bit old-school)
- Please ask about additional sleeping options for 2. We have 2 cots with bedding we can provide.
Winter pricing is set to attract guests with smaller parties. Although the home is best situated for 6 guests, parties of 1-5 guests will find the home very affordable during the winter months.
Stays longer than 30 days do not incur additional per/person charges up to 6 guests. Please contact us if this pertains to your request and we'll make the adjustment to your quote.
We live next door and can be available to give advice about things to do, favorite restaurants/pubs, or whatever. We've lived in Boise for 17+ years! Please, do not hesitate to call, text, or stop on by if you have any questions or concerns.
-- No smoking
-- No pets
-- Quiet hours 10PM - 8AM. Please respect the neighborhood as the quiet tranquil locale it is. Increased people traffic in general, and the number vehicles on or near the property detract from this.
-- No parties or events. Maximum of 10 people in/around the house/yard at any one time.
-- No more than 3 vehicles parked at the property.
-- Occupancy booking is 8 guests. $20/per person over 6 guests.
Any stay shorter than 31 days is subject to a 8% tax (Idaho Sales Tax - 6%; Idaho Travel & Convention Tax - 2%. This tax is required of all "short term" Boise, Idaho lodging facilities.
Located within walking distance to downtown (1.5 miles), community park with tennis, basketball, bbq, community outdoor swimming pool, Boise River green belt (biking, running, rafting), convenience market, Boise foothills (miles and miles of hiking/running and biking).
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Feb 1 2017 - Mar 31 2017
1 night minimum stay
|Notes: Rates are based on 2 guests; add C$27 per night, per additional guest|
Mar 14 2018 - Mar 18 2018
4 night minimum stay
My Standard Rate
3 night minimum stay
|Notes: Rates are based on 6 guests; add C$27 per night, per additional guest|
|Cleaning Fee||C$127 + Tax|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||C$667|
No smoking, no pets.
Quite hours 10PM - 8AM. Please respect the neighborhood as the quiet tranquil locale it is. Increased people traffic in general and the number vehicles on or near the property detract from this. No large parties, 8 guests max in/around the house/yard at any one time.
Garage is available for one car parking and/or bike, baby strollers, etc.
Occupancy booking is 8 guests max.
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.