|Minimum Stay||2 - 7 nights|
When you book through the HomeAway checkout, your booking is backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee™ offering comprehensive payment protection.Learn more
Long proclaimed as the best neighborhood in Alpine Meadows, summer or winter, the Bear Creek subdivision is hard to beat. This Alpine Meadows Vacation Rental is less than ½ mile to the lifts, so first tracks shouldn’t be a problem. Alpine Meadows and Squaw Valley have interchangeable lift tickets and there is a shuttle available to/from the Alpine Base Lodge to access both resorts. At the end of the day, you’ll be soaking in the private hot tub while most other skiers are sitting in traffic exiting the valley.
SILVER PLUS LEVEL PROPERTY
• 2300 square feet
• Hot Tub
• Bear Creek HOA (pond, picnic area)
• 2 minutes drive to Alpine Meadows Base Lodge, or 15 minute walk (approx 1/2 mile).
• Walk to the Five Lakes trail head
• Flat driveway and covered walkways for easier winter access
Adventure is abounding year round. How about a hike? The Five Lakes trail head, Tahoe’s most popular day hike, is a quick walk from your front door.
BEAR CREEK HOA:
The Bear Creek HOA boasts a high alpine swimming pond, grassy/beach area, all private; limited to the Bear Creek residents and guests.
ABOUT THE AREA
Tucked between Truckee and Tahoe City, Alpine Meadows Resort is a picturesque playground for families and off-the-radar thrill-seekers alike. Chalet-style lodges and approachable hospitality mean that the skiing and riding experience always comes first. From easy-riding progression parks to wide-open bowls, Alpine Meadows brings an exciting challenge to any level of skier or snowboarder. And with more than 100 trails spread over 2,400 acres, mountain adventures (and groomed runs) await at every bump, jump and chairlift.
In the summer, Alpine Meadows offers a relaxed and peaceful refuge amongst sweeping valley views, meandering creeks, and hidden alpine lakes. The more adventurous can find their fix with some of the best hiking, horseback riding, and epic mountain biking around. When you’re ready for a day at the lake or a night out on the town, sandy beaches and the Tahoe City boardwalk are just ten minutes from your door.
POLICIES & DISCLOSURES
1. Parking limited to 3 vehicles during winter months (4 if your vehicles are small)
2. Property is in a very high snow load area, 4WD is highly recommended.
3. Internet access in Alpine Meadows is known to be slow compared to urban standards. Refunds will not be issued if internet service is inadequate.
* All of our homes feature a full kitchen, washer and dryer, outdoor grill, and wireless internet (any exceptions will be noted in above).