|Minimum Stay||6 - 7 nights|
When you book through the HomeAway checkout, your booking is backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee™ offering comprehensive payment protection.Learn more
Paia Ko, Permit STPH 2015/0002, is a quiet, lovely, 3 bedroom 2 and a half bath home with beautiful ocean views and central air conditioning that backs up to a sugar cane field. With the benefit of a sidewalk It's about a fifteen walk to downtown Paia and beaches. Paia is home to Mana Foods, (an excellent grocery store,) and some of Maui's best restaurants - Mama's Fish House, Hana Ranch Restaurant, Paia Fish Market and Cafe Des Amis. Among local beaches are Baldwin Beach, Paia Bay Beach, and Hookipa Beach - a world class windsurfing and surfing beach. Paia Ko is centrally situated, making it an ideal location to access many tourist destinations - Haleakala, the Bamboo Forest, Hana, UpCountry, and more.
The home accommodates up to six people. Each bedroom has a queen size bed. As per County regulations group gatherings, other then registered guest, are not permitted and the dwelling may only be rented to one group at a time. The property is equipped with two t.v.'s, a sound bar, wifi, cable, an outdoor shower, washer and dryer, BBQ, a deck and patio.
Check-in time: 4:00 p.m.
Check-out time 10:30 a.m.
Book your stay today and enjoy this marvelous property.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
Dec 1 2016 - Mar 15 2017
7 night minimum stay
My Standard Rate
6 night minimum stay
|Property Damage Protection||C$105|
• Quiet hours are from 9:00 p.m. to 8:00 a.m. Please do not disturb neighbors, keep sound levels down to a minimum. Amplified sound that is audible beyond the property boundaries is prohibited.
• Vehicles shall be parked in the carport or driveway; parking on the street is prohibited.
• No parties or group gatherings other then registered guest is allowed
• Maximum capacity is 6 people, two per bedroom including children over the age of 2
• Please familiarize yourself with Fire Escape Plans and location of fire extinguisher.
• Please keep windows and doors closed at all times. This keeps the cane spiders, rain and red dirt from getting into the house.
• Turn off all fans and lights when leaving the house, or when not in use.
• Do not put sandy towels, bathing suits etc. into the washing machine or dryer shake out all sand prior to washing. There is a drying umbrella in the front yard for this purpose.
• Do not overload washing machine or dryer
• Please do not wear shoes in the house or drag in sand you can wash sand off in the outdoor shower or foot wash station at bottom of front steps
• Refrigerator doors no not close on there own you need to push them closed
• Take extra care not to burn food on stove or oven or in any of the pots and pans
• Do not leave wet bathmats or towels, bathing suits etc. on the floors or furniture in any room.
• Please use coasters and placemats
• Cleaning fee is for basic cleaning and inventory, Guest will be charged and additional cleaning fee if the property is left a mess
• Trash goes out to curb on Wednesday nights please put cans near mailbox please bring in after trash is picked up, if you are still on property garbage liners are in closet in carport.
• Candles or any other open flamed items are prohibited inside or outside of the home.