|Minimum Stay||5 nights|
When you book through the HomeAway checkout, your booking is backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee™ offering comprehensive payment protection.Learn more
Embark on a journey to Coral Beach Club and find yourself home... Relax, Rejuvenate and More at Condo SeaStar #24 located at Coral Beach Club, a lovely one bedroom, 1.5 bathroom condominium.
The property has been designed for people who appreciate fine living, inspiring architecture and quality design. Each unit is designed with the island setting, climate of St. Maarten, and the qualities of life associated with the tropics…
The living/dining area boasts an open floor plan ideal for entertaining. The living area offers a large flat screen TV for your enjoyment. The dining area table offers seating for 4 persons.
The fully equipped gourmet kitchen with granite countertops features handpicked appliances including the electric cook top & oven, refrigerator/freezer with icemaker, dishwasher, wine cooler and a full array of accessories & kitchen utensils to prepare that special gourmet meal.
The master bedroom offers a king-sized bed and en-suite bathroom; a plush queen sofa bed is located in the living area. A half bath is also located off the living area.
The condo's exterior gallery (balcony) provides a serene, sunny morning northeastern view of the Oyster Pond Marina and the inspiring backdrop of mountains and lush foliage.
Superior quality amenities include:
• Travertine floors, inside and out
• Bistro seating for two on gallery/balcony
• Central air-conditioning throughout
• Fully equipped gourmet kitchen
• Flat screen Dish-Television in living room, DVD and stereo system
• Satellite TV
• Private washer and dryer
• High speed internet connection
• In-room safe
• All premium quality linens and guest amenities provided
• Concierge service for airport pickup, restaurant reservations, baby sitters, drivers for shopping, etc.
• Maid service
• On site, enjoy the Big Fish restaurant serving dinner daily
• Right across the street is a marina, convenience store and a selection of restaurants for your dining experience.
Located on the island's windward, Atlantic coast, guests enjoy constant breezes and year-round 77- to 86-degree tropical temperatures to soothe mind, body and spirit.
Sea Star #24's five-star amenities ensure your ultimate comfort and convenience and is located with easy access to restaurants (Big Fish and Mr. Busby's are on site; Captain Oliver's is across the harbor), other renowned beaches (including the 2-mile stretch of Orient Bay Beach), spa and fitness facilities, water sports, entertainment venues and excursion opportunities to neighboring islands (Anguilla and St. Bart's--two of the most popular).
Lose yourself in the serenity away from the noise and haste daily life serves up by making memorable moments in this tropical playground!