|Space||1,642 sq. ft.|
|Minimum Stay||2 - 5 nights|
When you book through the HomeAway checkout, your booking is backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee™ offering comprehensive payment protection.Learn more
Our Chamberlands family home has four bedrooms, two bathrooms a two-car garage, and backs up to a beautiful forest area for a natural and peaceful setting. Great home for family gatherings with an open living room area and bunk room for the kids. If you're looking to get away and have a Tahoe experience, our home is perfect for you.
Both levels of this home have the same bedroom configuration with a bathroom on each level. Two rooms include a bunk bed and twin bed with the larger two rooms having a King size bed each.
The lower level of our home features a large living room with plenty of seating, a mid-sized smart TV for watching Netflix (no cable or satellite) and a wood-burning fireplace. We also have a large dining room table, and kitchen equipped with all of the amenities you would need to prepare a family meal. Next to the kitchen and dining area is a sliding glass door that leads out to a deck with a small BBQ that is available for use during the summer months. (Deck not available during winter due to snow roof slides)
* 2 Bedrooms
* 1 Bathroom
* Chamberlands neighborhood in Homewood, CA (West Shore)
* Walking distance to Homewood Ski Resort, and the West Shore Cafe.
* Walking Distance to large meadow for hiking
* Easy access to Bike Path that leads all the way into Tahoe City, Squaw Valley, or Sugar Pine Point State Park.
* Bedroom 1: King Bed
* Bedroom 2: Bunk bed with Twins and Twin Bed
* Bedroom 3: King Bed
* Bedroom 4: Bunk bed with Twins and Twin Bed