|Minimum Stay||2 nights|
When you book through the HomeAway checkout, your booking is backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee™ offering comprehensive payment protection.Learn more
Description of Cabin 217 Lincoln Street, Fayetteville, WV
Robins Hood Cabin is located in Fayetteville, WV and borders the New River Gorge National Park. The log cabin sits on 5 acres and is surrounded by hemlocks, pine, maple, and oak trees creating a peaceful and relaxing setting.
The cabin features:
- Sleeping arrangements for 4 comfortably
- Sun room with dining area and living room (flat screen TV with cable/local stations and Blu-ray Player)
- Full kitchen with a dishwasher, stove/oven, microwave, standard refrigerator
- Stackable washer/dryer, full bath
- 2 bedrooms each with queen beds (Bedroom 2 has flat screen TV with cable/local stations and DVD player)
- Loft area with a trundle bed
The cabin is within walking distance of various shops and restaurants in historic Fayetteville. There are many activities in the area: white water rafting, zip lining, rock climbing, mountain biking and hiking. In the winter, Winterplace Ski area is about 40 minutes away and there are various areas in the vicinity of the cabin to cross country ski. Right out the front door of the cabin, hiking trails are accessible leading to Wolf Creek, Long Point (3mi) and Kaymoor (2 mi).
A minimum of two (2) night stay is required - $250/night with holiday rate of $300/night
No pets are allowed.
We hope you plan a visit to Fayetteville, WV and book a stay at Robin's Hood Cabin.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
My Standard Rate
2 night minimum stay
|Property Damage Protection||C$78|
|Cleaning Fee||C$99 + Tax|
Owners live on site adjacent to property.
Pets are not allowed.
Traveler is required to complete contract and make 100% payment for confirmation of reservation.