|Minimum Stay||7 nights|
When you book through the HomeAway checkout, your booking is backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee™ offering comprehensive payment protection.Learn more
Lovely home located in The Villages of Five Points East, built with convenience in mind. Enjoy the convenience of planned living community. Walking distance to pool, grocery store, fine restaurants and more. This house is designed for family living. Large great room with high ceilings, open to the kitchen, great natural light with three sets of sliding doors brings outdoors inside, with stone gas fireplace. Foyer drenched in natural light falling through large arched window and bouncing down from high ceilings. Study and powder room off foyer. Formal living and dining room perfect for large gatherings. Modern kitchen with dual ovens, gas and electric, large island with granite counters and natural stone flooring, bringing warmth and charm to the kitchen, and lots of workspace.
Second floor offers two master suites with in-suite bathrooms, plus two additional bedrooms sharing jack and jill bathroom. Laundry room on second floor keeps laundry duty efficient and to a minimum. Large master suite includes large stone fireplace open to both sides of the bedroom, creating a workout or study area. Large master bathroom with jacuzzi, double sinks, shower, and enclosed toilet space.
Backyard enclosed for privacy, includes raised bed herb garden, koi fish pond with waterfall, and many lovely mature hydrangeas and other flowering plants that provide fresh flowers for indoor arrangements. Located down the block from the pool.
Located just off Savannah Road, Five Points East is convenient to both Lewes and Rehoboth so you can take advantage of all that both have to offer in shopping and restaurants.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Jun 17 2017 - Sep 2 2017
7 night minimum stay
My Standard Rate
7 night minimum stay
|Refundable Damage Deposit||C$333|
WELCOME TO OUR HOME
Arrival:Check In Time 4:00PM Check Out Time 10:00AM Summer & 11:00AM Winter
Using the passcode, unlock the box to retrieve the key and unlock the front
Place any food you brought in the refrigerator. Remember both doors must be
closed for the ice maker to work. Use touchscreen to adjust access outside the door to water, crushed ice or ice. If you inadvertently lock the touchpad, just press and hold for shift to unlock. Avoid adjusting temperature in refrigerator, as this could cause your fruits/vegetables to freeze
Place cushions and rug out on deck
WIFI codes are located on the sofa table in the great room
1. Upon returning from the beach, please rinse sand off outside
2. If you brought a dog, please pick up any dog dumping from the yard and
3. You may plug in the pond filter to enjoy the sound of the waterfall from the
deck; do not leave pump running for extended periods
4. Feed fish up to 3 times per day
5. Use the garbage disposal for food and the can for trash. The Trash Containers Do Not Need To Be Taken To The Curb. The valet service will pick them up and replace them where they are.
6. Basement and Garage are locked and off limits
7. Please water the Dr. Seuss tree in the great room once a week
1. Leave pool access fob on table for the next guests 2. Leave the house as you found it
3. Check to make sure the pond pump is unplugged 4. Leave thermostat set on 75.
5. Bring cushions and rug inside from deck. 6. Lock the front door and insert key back into box
THANK YOU FOR TAKING GOOD CARE OF OUR HOME!
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.