Coeur d'Alene City Permit #52219
**Minimum night stay varies**
Sleeps in Beds: 10 | Max Occupancy: 12
Oak Grove Place is a spacious home—inside and out—located in the downtown Fort Grounds neighborhood. This part of town is coveted by locals and visitors alike due to its central location and quiet atmosphere. You’ll be 15 minutes by foot and less than 5 by bike or car to downtown Coeur d’Alene’s public beaches, parks, shopping, dining and entertainment.
With an open concept design, the main entertaining area houses the kitchen, living room and easy access to the outdoors via glass French doors and glass sliding doors. The fully stocked kitchen has stainless steel appliances, plenty of space to prepare meals for the whole family and a corner bar top that seats 6. The adjacent living room has a comfortable leather couch, two leather chairs and a large TV.
Whether you’re sleeping, dining or just relaxing, groups large and small will be pleased the ample amount of space. All of the home’s five bedrooms have queen beds and plenty of storage for your belongings. You’ll also have access to two full bathrooms—one with a shower and one with a shower/tub—plus a laundry room with a full-sized washer and dryer.
The outdoor areas are absolutely fantastic! You can begin your day sipping coffee on the front porch as you enjoy the sights and sounds of the neighborhood. In the backyard, you’ll be wowed by the large wooden deck with built-in seating and a BBQ. The massive grassy area is perfect for the kids (or adults) to play and is so spacious you can enjoy a variety of yard games, even Frisbee.
Oak Grove’s crème de la crème location and open space make it easy to spend the day at the lake and the evenings together grilling and playing in the backyard.
*Are you interested in renting a ski boat, pontoon boat or jet ski? We have the best quality boats at the best rates in town. Please contact us to learn more!
• Distance from downtown Coeur d’Alene, ID: In downtown Coeur d’Alene
• Distance from downtown Hayden, ID: 15 minutes
• Distance from downtown Spokane, WA: 40 minutes
• Distance from Spokane International Airport: 45 minutes
• Distance from Silverwood Theme Park: 30 minutes
• Distance from Schweitzer Mountain Ski Resort: 1 hour 25 minutes
• Distance from Silver Mountain Ski Resort: 45 minutes
• Distance from Coeur d’Alene Casino: 30 minutes
Permit Number: 52219
* While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of this information, we are not responsible for any errors or omissions contained on these pages. Please verify any information in question with Vacation Rental Authority.
You may cancel your reservation at any time. If the reservation is canceled, a full refund for the deposit minus a 10% processing fee will be issued upon re-booking of the property. We also offer travel insurance for extra protection.