Experience the 'Old Florida' feel at this renovated 4-bedroom, 2-bath vacation rental home in Yankeetown! With enough space to sleep 10, this nautically furnished home offers a rustic coastal vibe, a Florida Room, 75 feet of seawall, and a screened lanai ideal for summer days! Whether you fish on the Withlacoochee River or explore the Crystal River Park, this is the perfect Central Florida retreat!
*Please note that this property features exterior security cameras. These do not face inside*
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: 2 Queen Beds | Bedroom 3: 2 Twin Beds | Bedroom 4 (Den): Full Sleeper Sofa | Living Room: Full Sleeper Sofa
Nestled on a tranquil canal that feeds into the Withlacoochee River, this modern single-story home has been remodeled from top to bottom and features brand new furnishings! Spend your days exploring historic Yankeetown and your evenings sipping sunset cocktails in the Lanai.
Step onto the tile flooring and smile as you gaze out at the nautically themed décor and calming seafoam-green interior. Fix yourself a hot cup of Keurig coffee and plan out your agenda with your crew from the comfort of the living room sofa. From the coral-themed carpet to the antique fishing net on the wall, you'll love every detail in this riverfront home.
When your stomach starts to growl, make your way into the fully equipped kitchen to prepare a bite to eat. Outfitted with stainless steel appliances, sleek granite countertops, and all of the essentials, this kitchen makes it a breeze to whip up your favorite recipes! The 8-person dining table is ideal for your formal meals while the lanai is perfect for dining al fresco.
Store your freshly caught seafood in the on-site deep freezer and grab some ice from the commercial ice machine to make some tropical drinks for your travel companions. Finish off the night by watching your favorite movie on the flat-screen cable TV in the living room or stargazing from either the Florida Room or the Lanai!
As you start to feel your eyes get heavy, retreat to one of the 3 comfortably furnished bedrooms and drift to sleep on the cloud-like mattresses in each room. Additional accommodations can be found for up to 2 guests on the comfortable sleeper sofa in the living room or the den.
The Withlacoochee Gulf Preserve is located about a 1/4 of a mile away from the house and offers 413-acres of stunning preserved land. The facility boasts over 5 miles of gorgeous walking trails, a kayak launch, and a 30-foot observation tower for even more scenic views.
Fishers are in luck because this property is just across the street from the Yankeetown Marina. The Marina offers bait, lures, and a variety of other goods and is a fantastic spot to watch the fishermen take pictures of their daily catch! The marina also has a loading and unloading boat ramp if you've brought your own fishing vessel with you.
When you're not eating at the house, head out the door to enjoy a meal at one of the local eateries nearby. Some favorites of the town are Blackwater Grill, Gracies, Momma Sally's Family Restaurant, and Shrimp Landing.
Some other ideas for fun while you're in Yankeetown include biking along the Felburn Park Trailhead, visiting the Crystal River Preserve State Park down south, or booking a deep sea fishing trip into the Gulf!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen with stainless steel appliances and granite countertops, 2 flat-screen cable TVs, a den, a flat-screen TV with an Amazon Firestick, charcoal grill, private dock, boathouse with a Florida Room, a screened lanai, complimentary linens and towels, free WiFi, in-unit laundry machines, patio with a picnic table, driveway parking, and more!
- Fantastic Yankeetown Location - Nestled on a canal that feeds into the Withlacoochee River, across the street from the Yankeetown Marina, a 1/4 mile from the Withlacoochee Gulf Preserve, and close to delicious restaurants, grocery stores, bars, fishing, hiking, ATVing, biking, rafting and so much more!
- Airport: Gainesville Regional Airport - Gainesville, FL 32609, ( ~ 60 miles away)
- No smoking
- Pet friendly with $50 per pet, per stay fee (max 2, 60 lb. Max)
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in