When you book through the HomeAway checkout, your booking is backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee™ offering comprehensive payment protection.Learn more
Presidential 4 bedroom 4 bathroom with occupancy of 12. This condo has Full Kitchen plus washer & dryer. The master bedroom has a King bed with large Master bathroom that includes shower and whirlpool tub. The second master bedroom has King bed and bathroom. The third and fourth bedroom both have two Double beds. This is a large and luxurious suite with approximately 2,500 square feet of living space plus a balcony or deck.
Close to all major parks and there is shuttle to Disney World.
Check-in is at 4pm and you must check-out of your room by 10am.
Closest to Disney Magic! Located in Lake Buena Vista, Wyndham Bonnet Creek Resort is mere minutes from the gates of Walt Disney World®. You’ll will enjoy a very rewarding stay on site. From the full activities calendar to special touches like the tranquil Lazy River, beautiful pool and private lake, this is no ordinary stay.
• 5 Outdoor Swimming Pools
• 'Play Days' Activities Program
• 9 Outdoor Hot Tubs
• 2 Children's Water Features
• 13 Cabanas
• 2 Lazy Rivers
• 2 Exercise Equipment Areas
• 3 Game Rooms
• Miniature Golf
• 3 Picnic/BBQ Areas
• Beach Volleyball Court
• When you approach the property entrance, look for the “Bonnet Creek Resort” sign and turn in immediately.
• Daily round-trip shuttle from the lobby to the Walt Disney World® Theme Parks for $8 per person per day. Shuttle goes to magic kingdom, Epcot, Animal kingdom, Hollywood Studios, and downtown Disney.
• All unit locations are assigned by Wyndham at check-in. We can not guarantee a specific building, floor level, or view. We are only able to book by unit type. All view, and unit request can be placed with the front desk at check in, the resort will do their best to accommodate you.
• When checking in you will likely be offered to attend a Wyndham Timeshare sales presentation, this is completely optional, and you DO NOT need to attend. It is entirely up to you, take them up on the offer, or tell them you are not interested.