Discover the magic of Maui from ‘Coconut Cottage,’ a private family home bordering Wailea in south Kihei, 5 minutes from Keawakapu Beach! Swim with the sea turtles during the day and watch the sunset over the ocean from your lanai at dusk. Fully remodeled, this 3-bed, 2.5-bath vacation rental treats 6 to an incredible island getaway. From the pristine shores primed for surfing and snorkeling to the local shopping areas brimming with boutiques, this secluded-yet-convenient location can’t be beat!
Permit Number: STKM2018/0003
Master Bedroom: King Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: 2 Twin Beds
Four stately King Palms welcome you to ‘Coconut Cottage,’ nestled at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac in sunny southern Kihei on the island of Maui. Recently renovated, the interior is clean and modern, while still offering the island atmosphere of Hawaii through exposed beam ceilings and tropical furnishings.
When you’re not out combing the shores of Keawakapu Beach, seek shelter from the sun in the open and airy great room, housing all of your essential comforts. Gentle trade winds blow as you settle down in front of the flat-screen TV with a Roku device for some R&R, or get lunch started in the fully equipped kitchen using fresh ingredients from nearby Kula Country Farms.
If barbecue is more your taste, head around back to take advantage of the gas grill. Colorful flora and verdant greenery surround this beautifully landscaped outdoor space, serving as your personal slice of tropical paradise!
Watch the sunset over the ocean from your private viewing perch on one of the home’s furnished lanais. Come bedtime, choose between 3 carpeted bedrooms, each of which is air conditioned for a cool and comfortable slumber. The beds are fitted with 400 thread count cotton sheets and cozy mattresses.
The master bedroom stands apart with a king bed, full en-suite bathroom and spacious walk-in closet also has direct access to the garden with a private sliding door and outside seating.
Only a short stroll from local boutiques, restaurants and beaches, ‘Coconut Cottage’ is your one-stop-shop for island adventure. Walk down to the shores of Keawakapu Beach or get there in no time with a quick drive. The area offers convenient beach access, free off-street shaded parking and fresh water showers after a day at the beach. Enjoy surfing, paddle boarding, scuba diving, snorkeling or just long walks along one of the most beautiful beaches in the world!
Check out Maalaea Bay about 10 minutes away. Visit the famous Maui Aquarium, embark on a whale watching expedition, charter a fishing boat or meet the marine life with a snorkel trip around Molokini.
Explore the island with a drive to exotic Hana or watch the sunrise at the top of the Haleakala. Family friendly activities include hikes into the Iao Valley, ziplining, downhill bike riding, or exploring trendy Hawaiian villages and farm communities.
Trade your water gear for a set of clubs and visit one of the local golf courses, including the Emerald and Wailea Blue Golf Course. After an afternoon on the green, take the night off from cooking and explore the many and varied restaurants within 5 minutes of the property.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen with stainless steel appliances, free WiFi, a large flat-screen TV with Roku device, private entrance, carbon monoxide detector, smoke detector, and heating, full-sized washer and dryer, air-conditioned bedrooms, high thread count Egyptian cotton towels, complimentary soaps and shampoos, private outdoor space with seating, a gas grill (propane provided), kids games, beach toys, snorkeling gear, beach towels, beach chairs and umbrellas, off-street parking for 4 vehicles and more
- To view a drone video of the home, visit YouTube and search "beautiful Maui vacation rental" (posted by Captain Andy)
- Amazing Kihei location - Easy access to all parts of the Island of Maui. A short walk from the beach and local shops! Stroll to Kamaole Beach Park or Keawakapu Beach, visit Maalaea Bay 10 minutes away or visit other parts of the island like Lahaina, Makawao, Paia, Kula or Hana
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Kahului Airport, (~15 miles away)
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- NO EVENTS, PARTIES, OR LARGE GATHERINGS
- Please observe quiet hours between 9:00 pm and 8:00 am
- If evidence of events, parties, or large gatherings is found, or if noise complaint is received during quiet hours, a strict $500 fine will apply
- Must be at least 30 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in