|Minimum Stay||3 nights|
When you book through the HomeAway checkout, your booking is backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee™ offering comprehensive payment protection.Learn more
High on style with elegantly appointed finishes, your NEW home away from home!
Located in the Chesapeake Lofts Building at 401 W. Shoreline Blvd, this condo is in the heart of downtown Sandusky, Ohio!
Spacious unit with two bedrooms and two baths that overlooks Lake Erie and its breathtakingly beautiful sunsets!
The walk-out balcony allows for a wonderful escape as you watch the seagulls effortlessly dart through the air and the ripples of Lake Erie soothe your everlasting soul.
Done soaking up the outdoor scenery?!
The kitchen is stocked with all utensils and cookware, as well as new stainless steel appliances and solid surface counter tops. The dining area comfortably seats 6.
But why cook when you can head out to a variety of restaurants in walking distance from your stay?
Local and ever popular establishments include: Water Street Bar and Grille, Hot Dog Tony's, and the New Sandusky Fish Company to name a few.
When you are ready to retire from a day of fun, you and your guests can sink into the cozy bedroom accommodations.
The master bedroom welcomes you with a queen bed and flat screen TV; the master bath boasts his and her sinks and a tub/shower to wash away the sun and fun.
The second bedroom is ever so cozy with a queen bed, flat screen TV, and bunk beds for the kids.
Freshly-laundered linens and towels are included!
The City of Sandusky has a unique location on the Southern Shore of Lake Erie midway between Cleveland and Toledo. Sandusky offers small town living with easy access to both of these major urban areas.
Sandusky also has one of the finest and best-protected harbors on the Great Lakes.
WHY A CONDO AT CHESAPEAKE LOFTS?
- This unit is located in a new, 24-hour secure-access condominium complex in the heart of Sandusky, Ohio, on Lake Erie
- Has all the amenities needed for a wonderful vacation get-away: walk to local shopping and restaurants, enjoy the pool and hot tub on site, or work out in the first floor fitness room
- Enjoy fun in the sun on Lake Erie, travel to the Islands, or visit Cedar Point Amusement Park or Kalahari Indoor Waterpark
- The Island Hopper and Jet Express boats are located right outside your door for easy access to the Islands daily
- Bring your own boat and jet skis and enjoy the Sandusky Bay with local marinas minutes away
- Cedar Point Amusement Park
- Kelleys Island
- Put-In-Bay on South Bass Island
- Catawba Island
- Sandusky's premier "Paper District"
- Historic Downtown Sandusky
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
May 19 2017 - Sep 10 2017
3 night minimum stay
My Standard Rate
3 night minimum stay
|Refundable Damage Deposit||C$394|
If there are less than 30 days prior to your check-in date, please contact us directly to schedule your reservation.