|Minimum Stay||3 nights|
Offering 2 bedroom units for weekly, monthly or annual rates. Spacious and large bedrooms with queen and king beds for many sleeping configurations. Enjoy the peace of the tranquil community. Have morning coffee on the covered porches and enjoy days on the secluded white sandy beaches sipping a tropical cocktail. Walk minutes to the beach from the Aqua Villa and take a drive to the resort for tennis, pool, massages and more.
Our Long Island properties offers a peaceful place with beaches, nature, recreation and nice people. Villa Aqua located directly at the ocean side and beach & near facilities has 2 bedrooms and 2 full baths, living-kitchen area, partially roofed porch along the house. The Tennis Villas 1 and 2, located on Breezy Hill offers views to both ocean sides, car minutes from facilities, 2 bedrooms, 1.5 bath, living-kitchen area, balcony and roofed porch.
Recreation: Very clean and healthy climate due to salty ocean winds and hardly any pollution. Much sun (think of sun tan lotion !), clearest water. Be prepared for warm summers and mostly pleasant winters on a sub-tropical island. Comfortable clothes welcome at any place, even restaurants
Sports: The Marina (10 min. by car) and hotel nearby, but also some native professionals (ask Glen) offer boating, sport-, deep sea- and bone fishing, snorkerling, Scuba-diving and other activities. They allow to use the fresh water swimming pool at the pool bar.
- Just opposite there is the friendly “Daley-Boy’s Gym” for physical fitness and relaxing massages. This all is about 20-25 walking minutes from the Tennis Villas, and situated just besides Villa Aqua.
- Walking through calm Stella Maris or along the ocean site is a nice morning or evening exercise.
- Tennis can be played about 5 walking minutes away from Breezy Hill and about a 6 min. car ride away from Villa Aqua on the Tennis court. Sometimes also water-exercises are offered depending on availability of trainer.
Beaches: There is a rocky sand beach with straw cabanas at the Ocean side where you can bathe in a pond, if the weather is calm. Two sand beaches at the Caribbean side, which are supposed to belong to the most beautiful ones of the world, can be reached by car within 15 to 20 min. Shade available, no rocks, no crowds ! Beach combers should carefully explore the rocky beach areas for shells, washed to shore.
Restaurants are scattered on the island from a small booth with tasty native food up to larger restaurants for local and international dining. The closer ones are in the range of between 5 min walk or 5 – 20 min. by car. One shopping center is about 10 minutes North by car from in Burnt Ground, a larger one is South in Salt Pond about 40 min. by car.
Tours: Photographers find interesting plants and insects, typical Bahamian sun rises and -sets and landscapes.
- Bird lovers may find various native birds from small humming birds to elegant ospreys just coming by or at ponds.
- Plant lovers will find hidden seldom native plants or can enjoy fruits, which are pretty unknown to "ordinary tourists".
- Here you should ask local people. Pilots will have the opportunity to enjoy the Bahamian Islands also above the (mostly few) clouds. It is worth making an island round trip either with a rented car or a taxi (the drivers are very nice and know a lot), as it is interesting to see, how these friendly islanders live, to visit the Bahamian historical Museum and library, to see churches, caves, ruins, lonely beaches etc.....
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
3 night minimum stay
|Notes: Rates are based on 2 guests; add C$26 per night, per additional guest|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||C$330|
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.