|Minimum Stay||3 nights|
When you book through the HomeAway checkout, your booking is backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee™ offering comprehensive payment protection.Learn more
This vacation rental property was featured in the Summer/Fall 2014 issue of The Muskoka Collection Magazine - a magazine for those who appreciate high quality! Our beautiful Muskoka Log Cabin was also written about in NarCity (Social Media).
Modern, new and clean. Everything top of the line!
Muskoka Log Cabin is a great rental property as it offers winter activities such as: skiing at Hidden Valley which is 15 minutes away; snowmobiling; ice fishing at Mary Lake. It is great for corporate or management getaways!
Open Timeslots on Special (Inquire about special pricing by sending an email):
December 11-15 (5 nights/6 days) for only $ 770.00 all nights inclusive
January 8-13 (5 nights/6 days) for only $ 770.00 all nights inclusive
Spring and fall offers great hiking on the property because the property is 2.5 acres, and the fall colours of Muskoka are a huge tourist attraction especially for artists and professional photographers. The summer offers relaxing water activities and we provide a kayak, canoe, row boat and paddle boat for your enjoyment. There are several golf courses within 10-15 minute car ride.
As the chalet is virtually new, it is insulated to today high standards and very efficient.
True North Log Cabin home situated on 212 feet of the Muskoka River, the largest river in the region. Offering wonderful privacy and beautiful landscapes. Take time to relax with your partner or family. This cottage is an all-seasons getaway and is winterized with two sources of heating, fireplaces and central heat. Very warm and comfortable! It is beautiful, romantic and tranquil. Located on Muskoka River with canoe and kayak. Sleeps up to ten people. In the winter, this log home is conveniently located near snowmobile trails. Snowmobiles are not included but easy to rent or bring your own.
There is a company close by that you can rent boats in the Spring, Summer and Fall.
Great fishing, swimming, hunting and hiking, and Mary Lake is only 3 km away.
Home has laundry facilities, all stainless steel appliances, dishwasher, fridge, stove, microwave, water cooler, salt water bathtub, two outdoor fire pits, water filtration with UV purification system, two fireplaces, new beds, euro-top mattresses and wrap around deck overlooking the water.
Multiple bedrooms (sleeps maximum 9 people, please no more)
3 washrooms - two washrooms have showers
2 indoor fireplaces (one propane, one wood)
You and your family will not be disappointed with this 2500 sq. foot Log Cabin in the woods. Located on a paved road with easy access from another major Highway. Only 2.5 hours from Toronto or 2 hours from York Region.
Why choose our Log Cabin over other cottages:
3. Central Air Conditioning
4. Very Clean
5. Salt water hot tub
7. Dry Bar
8. Games Room
9. Kayak provided
10. Canoe provided
11. Paddle boat provided
12. Fishing Boat/Row Boat provided
This log cabin has:
* All linens included for all beds.
* Towels included
* Laundry facility on-site (washer and dryer)
* Floor to ceiling windows across the entire front of the cottage
* Heated floors in the master bathroom
* Slate file flooring throughout main floor
* Vaulted ceilings with ceiling fans throughout
* Wrap around deck with BBQ (with two propane tanks)
* Very private with just over 212 ft. of water frontage on almost two-acre lot
* Huge kitchen with island and over-sized pantry
* Granite counter-tops combined with butcher block counter-top island
* Coffee Station with regular coffee maker and Keurig machine (bring your own pods)
* Harvest table with seating for six. Additional seating available at kitchen island.
* Both Master bedrooms and common areas with spectacular views of waterfront
* Wood burning stove with floor to ceiling stone surround, plus an additional propane fireplace for heating
* Free WiFi
* Dock by the water's edge
* South and East exposure - great view of water, sunrise/sunset from wraparound deck
* Two outdoor Fire pits with Muskoka chairs
* Aluminum Rowboat (great for fishing or rowing down the river to look at the scenery and other cottages)
* Kayak, canoe and water toys
* Life jackets (10) in various sizes
* Minutes to Main Street Huntsville or downtown Bracebridge, ON
* 20-minute canoe or kayak ride to the most beautiful set of rapids called Balsam Chutes
* DVD player
* Large selection of DVD movies for you to enjoy and watch
* Board games available for you and your family to use
* All cleaning products provided
* All laundry products provided
* Portable Fan
* Ceiling Fans in most rooms with remote controls
* Dry Bar area in basement with fridge/freezer
* All glasses and dishes provided in bar area
* All glass, dishes, cooking pots and cutlery provided in the kitchen
* Two BBQ's on-site
* Iron and ironing board provided
* Two fire extinguishers provided
* Air hockey table
* Foosball table
* Private library of books for all renters to enjoy
* All linens provided but you may bring your own. Our linens are new and high-end.
* Stunning views of Muskoka River (which has amazing fishing)
* Privacy rating is 1 (1=excellent, 2=good, 3= some)
* Public boat launch at Port Sydney beach (Mary Lake) only 3 km away
Things to do in Muskoka
Find Fun Things to do in Ontario
Muskoka has many fun things to do and see year-round; the list is long with wide appeal.
Head to the water for some fun on Muskoka's sparkling lakes. Drop your boat at a public boat launch, or rent a boat from one of the area's rental companies for a carefree day on the water. For a little more adventure, ask about water ski or tubing rentals, fun for the kids and the kids at heart! For a more relaxing day, find a local beach to swim, build sand castles and soak in the sun.
One of the most popular things to do on the water is to take a boat cruise. Muskoka boasts six boat cruises that let you see the area from a whole new perspective. Visitors can choose from sightseeing tours, or dine and cruise tours. Imagine sipping on a specialty coffee and admiring a beautiful sunset while you ply through the beautiful Muskoka waterways.
Another favourite activity is to drop a canoe, kayak, or stand up paddleboard in the water, and enjoy an afternoon of paddling. Paddling brings you one of the most serene and tranquil settings, where the only sounds you hear are your paddle skimming through the water, and the wondrous wildlife surrounding you. A number of outfitters in Muskoka are right on the water and offer rentals, guidance, and have recommended trips that will leave you in awe.
Adventure awaits you away from the water as well. ATV rentals and trails, zip line and aerial parks, cycling routes, mountain bike trails, and hiking trails let you experience Muskoka's beautiful nature at your own pace.
If you are looking for things to do with your family away from the water, Muskoka has a number of family attractions that will fill your day with fun and excitement. Santa's Village Family Entertainment Park is one the province's best family attractions, creating family memories for over 60 years!
Muskoka is also well known for its rich culture, trendy shopping, exceptional dining, and burgeoning craft beer scene. Seek knowledge and excitement at one of our ten museums. Stop in at one of many art galleries and see first-hand how Muskoka's beauty has inspired local artisans. Take in an excellent theatre production, or catch talented musicians taking the stage for a live concert in an intimate setting.
After a day of fun and adventure, sometimes the best thing to do is relax dockside in one of our famous, comfortable Muskoka chairs!
Memorable experiences are guaranteed in Muskoka, challenging or rejuvenating, in winter, spring, summer or fall, for everyone and every budget. With countless things to do and see, it is no wonder why Muskoka is Ontario's favourite year-round destination.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Mar 14 2017 - Apr 30 2017
3 night minimum stay
Summer Peak Season
May 1 2017 - Jun 26 2017
3 night minimum stay
1st Deposit to hold your spot at the cottage is NON-REFUNDABLE. IF YOU BRING A PET AND WE NOTICE IT OR NOTICE NON-HUMAN HAIR/FUR, FECES, AND/OR STAINS YOU WILL NOT RECEIVE ANY OF YOUR DAMAGE DEPOSIT BACK. YOU WILL NOTICE HOW CLEAN OUR MUSKOKA LOG CABIN IS AND WE WOULD LIKE TO KEEP IT THAT WAY FOR EVERYONE TO ENJOY!
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.