New Year's Eve (December 31) still available
TIMESLOTS AT DISCOUNTED PRICING
January 6th - 11th [5 nights \ 6 days]
January 11th - 13th [2 nights \ 3 days]
January 13th - 18th [5 nights \ 6 days]
January 18th - 20th [2 nights \ 3 days]
This vacation rental property is for those who appreciate the Lake!
Muskoka Cabin is a great rental property as it offers winter activities such as: skiing at Hidden Valley which is 10 minutes away; snowmobiling; and ice fishing. It is great for a couple or a small family. This is a year round getaway!
Spring and fall offers great hiking and the fall colours of Muskoka are a huge tourist attraction especially for artists and professional photographers. The summer offers relaxing water activities and we provide to all of our guests with a kayak, canoe, row boat and paddle boat for your enjoyment. These boats are great for fishing or exercise. There are several golf courses within 10 minute car ride.
Our beautiful Muskoka Cabin is insulated and it is very warm and cozy with two sources of heating.
This Muskoka Cabin is situated on almost 250 feet of Lake front. Offering wonderful privacy and beautiful landscapes. Take time to relax with your partner or family. This beautiful Muskoka Cabin is an all-seasons getaway and is winterized with two sources of heating including a romantic wood burning stove. Very warm and comfortable! It is beautiful, romantic and tranquil. Sleeps up to 4 people. In the winter, this Muskoka Cabin is conveniently located near snowmobile trails. Snowmobiles are not included but easy to rent or better yet bring your own because the driveway is large enough that you will have ample room for parking your toys and trailers.
There is a company close by that you can rent seadoos in the Spring, Summer and Fall.Great fishing, swimming, hunting and hiking!
This Muskoka Cabin has laundry facilities and appliances. Includes a fridge, stove, microwave, water cooler, shower, bathtub, outdoor fire pit, water filtration with UV purification system, wood stove and new beds all overlooking the most beautiful lake.
sleeps maximum 4 people
1 washroom (With bath tub and combined shower)
1 wood burning woodstove
You and your family will not be disappointed with this 750 sq ft Muskoka Cabin in the beautiful Town of Huntsville. Located on a paved road with easy access from another major Highway 11. Only 2.5 hours from Toronto or 2 hours from York Region.
Why choose this Beautiful Muskoka Cabin over others:
1. Quiet and Peaceful
2. Bring your own motorized boats
3. Fire Pit
4. Some wood provided
5. hot tub
7. Lake front
8. Board Games provided
9. Kayak provided
10. Canoe provided
11. Paddle boat provided
12. Fishing Boat/Row Boat provided
14. Free Wifi
This Muskoka Cabin has:
* All linens included for all beds.
* Towels included
* Laundry service
* Deck with BBQ (with two propane tanks)
* Very private with 250 ft. of water frontage on a three-acre lot
* Coffee Station with regular coffee maker and Tassimo and Keurig machine (bring your own pods)
* Spectacular views of waterfront
* Free WiFi
* Dock by the water's edge
* Southern exposure - great view of water, sunrise/sunset
* Muskoka chairs
* Aluminum Rowboat (great for fishing or rowing down the Lake to look at the scenery and other cottages)
* Kayak, canoe and water toys
* Life jackets provided for all guests in various sizes located in dock box at waters edge
* Minutes to Main Street Huntsville or downtown Bracebridge, ON
* 10-minute boat ride to downtown Huntsville (arrive by water to the Town public docks or go to the local pub by water)
* DVD players
* Large selection of DVD movies for you to enjoy and watch
* Board games available for you and your family to use
* All cleaning products provided
* Ceiling Fans
* All glass, dishes, cooking pots and cutlery provided in the kitchen
* BBQ on-site
* Iron and ironing board provided
* Two fire extinguishers provided
* Private library of books for all guests to enjoy
* All linens provided.
* Stunning views of Lake (which has amazing fishing)
* Privacy rating is 2 (1=excellent, 2=good, 3= some)
* Public boat launch close by
*We thought of everything for you and your guests to enjoy this beautiful Muskoka Cabin. We look forward to your stay!
Discounts offered for repeat customers.