Private, beautiful, top floor, 3-bedroom, 1-bath apartment in a duplex home. Hardwood floor throughout. Very clean! Unit has a separate entrance, so you can come and go as you please. Three separate bedrooms can accommodate up to six guests in total. Or you have the entire space to yourself!
The kitchen will make you feel at home. I've got you covered...
- Separate space from host
- Separate kitchen
- Separate bathroom
- Separate washer and dryer
3 bedrooms, 1 bath, living room and kitchen
Washer and dryer in the unit
- Stocked kitchen for guest who stays up 15 days and more
- The kitchen is fully equipped with a stove and fridge, silverware, dishes, pots and pans, a coffee maker, a kettle, a microwave, a toaster and kitchen towels
- Everything you need to prepare your own meals, if you prefer.
- Coffee and tea available
- L-shaped couch and ottoman to put up you feet and feel comfy while you have a bit to eat and watch Netflix, YouTube or Chromecast for your entertainment. You can also have the latest news on the tv should you desire.
Each bedroom has 1 bed, with a mattress pad that is thoroughly washed after each use
Fully equipped washroom with tub, washer and dryer
Iron and ironing board if you want iron your clothing
Guess have own entrance, laundry, kitchen and bathroom separate from host
INTERACTING WITH GUEST
I am available via call/text or you can knock on my door, should you have any questions or concerns.
Free parking on the street
Easy access to the excitement of the Byward Market or to historic Parliament Hill. Bus route #12 Bank takes you downtown in 10-15 min (comes every 10 min). Uber downtown in 6 min! If you crave more excitement, the Casino du Lac-Leamy is 10 min. away. If you crave less excitement, a bingo hall and bowling alley in walking distance 5-10 mins. Catch a game, a concert or a Cineplex VIP movie experience at Lansdowne Park (13 min by car). Access to the parkway and bicycle path. Very close to Train Yards shopping outlets and St. Laurent shopping centres. Easy access to highway 417.
Water park for the family? Calypso water Park is 30 mins away.
Enough of Ottawa? If you crave more excitement and want to experience more of Canada take a road trip to Montreal and enjoy one of the best Jazz fest in the world this summer June 28th to July 7th only 2 hours away.
Amenities within walking distance:
Pharmacies: Jean Coutu (5 min), Shoppers Drug Mart (8 min.)
Grocery stores: Loblaws, Metro (10 min.)
Eastview Pizza – one of the best pizzerias in the city! (3 min.)
Many diners, cafés and sushi bars in the area
Beechwood Community Centre (10 min.)