|Minimum Stay||3 - 7 nights|
When you book through the HomeAway checkout, your booking is backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee™ offering comprehensive payment protection.Learn more
Set on a private two plus acre lot, Rubywood offers not only luxurious accommodations but stunning panoramic views of the Ten Mile Range and the Breckenridge Ski Resort. This outstanding mountain lodge boasts a unique and rugged yet refined mountain lodge style with five-star amenities and an unforgettable outdoor living space. Rubywood is truly an experience you will never forget and will want to return to for years to come.
LOCATION – Rubywood sits above the picturesque town of Breckenridge on Baldy Mountain where endless activities abound from this beautiful location. Not only can you enjoy world-class downhill skiing, Nordic skiing and snowshoeing in the winter but you are steps away from endless miles of hiking and biking trails in the summer. The Breckenridge Free Ride shuttle stop is located only 0.2 miles away on Baldy Rd.
AMENITIES – With four bedrooms plus a loft, this home has plenty of space for your group including a master suite that overlooks the great room, two king bedrooms and a bunk room. The state of the art kitchen is a chef’s dream. Meals are made easy with two work islands, two Subzero refrigerators, two dishwashers, two sinks, two ovens and a six-burner gas stove with grill. You can settle into the great room to relax and gather with family and friends. The great room with its dramatic antler chandelier, tasteful mountain decor and massive stone fireplace flows right into the spacious dining area. Open the doors to the southern and western-facing patio that offers one of the most breathtaking views in Summit County. Once outside, enjoy a soak in the hot tub, gathering in front of the fire pit (seasonal - summer only)or just relaxing to take in the amazing surroundings. Top off the evening in the theater room that provides an exceptional movie viewing experience. It is equipped with a nine-foot theater screen, surround sound, an extensive movie library, seating for eight and a wet bar.
Property at a Glance
• 4 Bedrooms + Loft / 4 Bath (4 Full) / 4,779 s.f.
• Sleeps up to 16 – 3 Kings, 2 Queens (murphy beds), 2 Full & 1 Single Bunk (twin over twin)
• High speed internet
• View – Ten Mile Range & Breckenridge Ski Area
• Fuller Placer Neighborhood – Baldy Mountain Area
• Location to Shuttle / Slopes / Main St:
o Slopes – 4.1 miles
o Shuttle – 0.2 mile to Baldy Rd.
o Main St. – 3.6 miles to Main St.
• Dining capacity – Up to 18 people (10 – dining area table, 4 – kitchen counter, 4 – small dining table)
• Gas fireplace in Great Room
• Theater Room – 2 Queen-size murphy beds, nine-foot theater screen with 8 leather theater seats, movie library, wet bar with seating for 4, mini-refrigerator & sink
• Laundry – 2 Full-size washers & dryer located in the garage
• Patio – Private outdoor hot tub, fire pit (summer only) gas grill & dining table for 4
• 2 car garage with ski storage & boot heaters
• Parking – 2 car garage with 2 spaces available – 4 outdoor spaces – 6 parking spaces total
• Vehicle Recommendations – AWD/4WD REQUIRED during winter months
• No Smoking