|Minimum Stay||3 nights|
NOTE: THE "AVG. NIGHTLY $315" AND "Get an Instant Quote" ARE IN $US. THIS FEATURE CANNOT BE CHANGED TO $CDN. ENTER YOUR PREFERRED DATES AND THE ANSWER WILL BE IN $CDN.
Nestled on a park-like three-acre lot in the little village of Wellington with over 300' of private waterfront Twelve Trees faces south and offers breath-taking views of Lake Ontario and its constantly changing blue water. Watch the sun rise over Sandbanks Provincial Park and be hypnotized by the waves breaking along the gently sloping limestone shore.
The house has:
- a large kitchen, all freshened up with brand new counter-tops and back-splashes.
- Stainless appliances which include a dishwasher, 2 ovens, a refrigerator and freezer.
- 2 very large principal rooms with 14 foot ceilings and original trim and transoms and a main floor family room,
- a large laundry room with shower, and a 2 piece powder room.
- a 3 season sun porch along the front of the house.
- a 5 year old in-ground fiberglass pool with a salt water system.
- 4 large bedrooms - two Kings, one Queens and the "dorm" which has three single beds and a double - paradise for the kids!
- a dressing room with a sink and claw foot tub attached to the master bedroom
- a newly-renovated family bathroom with a shower.
- ceiling fans in 3 bedrooms and kitchen, floor fans for the kid's room.
The location is perfect. The Village of Wellington, which is a ten minute walkaway, has everything you need:
- a grocery store,
- a gas station & Tim Hortons
- gourmet and family restaurants,
- the Staches lounge
- The Drake Devonshire Hotel
- artist studios,
- a beauty salon, a
- a library,
- a museum,
- a pharmacy
- an LCBO
- a boat rental and fishing supplies
- a boat launch which gives access to West Lake, Sandbanks Park and Lake Ontario.
- a beach and boardwalk
- a charming central park with a wonderful playground.
- the Millennium Trail for walking or cycling is across the road behind the Legion.
Not far away from Twelve Trees there is an attractive nine-hole golf course. Out your front door you will find pretty country lanes perfect for biking and dotted with wineries. If you don’t want to bike or golf or swim you can pick up local wine to sip later on the shores of Lake Ontario while reading a book or watching the waves roll in.
Further afield are North Beach, and Sandbanks Beach, Picton, the Picton Golf and Country Club, The Regent Theatre and many more wineries. If you haven't been to a drive-in then don't miss the unique cultural experience at the Mustang Cinema.
There is always something to do. Come for the Jazz Festival, the classical music festival, Maple in the County, the Spring Birding Festival or follow the Arts Trail. There is a vibrant live music scene. The Festival Players provide professional theatre during the summer months, and there are several amateur performances each year. Every winery features a range of events throughout the year and many encourage volunteer pickers to participate in harvest each year.
Or you can just sit in a chair and sip a glass of wine!
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
My Standard Rate
3 night minimum stay
|Pet Fee||C$50 + Tax|
|Cleaning||C$150 + Tax|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||C$500|
Rates are subject to change until reservation is confirmed.
Changeover day is Sunday. Check out time is 11:00 am unless arranged prior to your stay. Check in time is 3:30 pm. Weekly rentals in the summer: begin Sunday 3:30 pm and ends the following Sunday at 11am. Shorter stays and weekend rentals during the rest of the year. 50% deposit to reserve house, balance 30 days in advance of your stay.
Payment via cheque or email transfer.
50% Deposit required. The deposit is 80% refundable if cancelled 42 days before. There is no refund if the renter cancels after that.