|Minimum Stay||2 - 6 nights|
When you book through the HomeAway checkout, your booking is backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee™ offering comprehensive payment protection.Learn more
AUGUST DISCOUNT - 25% OFF WHEN YOU BOOK & STAY 8/0/16 to 8/31/16.
*Your rate quote includes your discount
Welcome to Music City Downtown Hideaway!
Are you ready to experience two of the most exciting areas of Music City all at once? Downtown Nashville AND Lower Broadway go hand in hand with Playlist Properties style! Relax and enjoy quaint surroundings of this vacation home where you can walk to cafes, dining, Farmers Market, shopping; then you can stroll, bike, or Lyft/Uber over to the Honky-Tonks, museums, live music and more on Lower Broadway! You can't beat this location; it's where relaxation meets the music.
With its open floor plan, this is the perfect space for up to 10 guests! The main floor is wide open with a great flow for socializing and entertaining. Enter the living room with a huge comfy sofa and flat screen TV with cable & beautiful bamboo floors. Then flow right into the spacious kitchen w/ 12 cup coffee brewer, stainless steel appliances & granite counter tops. Continue to flow right into the family room & dining room, with more comfy seating, a large dining table, fireplace and SMART flat screen TV. And just off the kitchen is a HUGE, breezy screened side porch for enjoying & relaxing between explorations of Music City! It also has a back deck with an outdoor grill and quaint yard with fire pit.
This vacation rental home is nestled on Jackson Street, among some beautiful historic Downtown Nashville homes; within walking distance to The Farmers Market, Bicentennial Park & the Entertainment District of Downtown Nashville!
All this and it's only a quick three minute/$5 Uber ride back from a late-night out in the Honky-Tonks!
Downtown Nashville attractions that are about a mile away:
• Riverfront Park
• Printers Alley
• Lower Broadway & The Honky Tonks
• Musicians Hall of Fame
• Ryman Auditorium
• Tennessee Performing Arts Center
• 5th Ave Arts District
• Bridgestone Arena
• Schermerhorn Symphony Center
• Country Music Hall of Fame
• Music City Center (convention center)
• Frist Center for the Arts
• LP Field (Titans Games, Music City Bowl, CMA Music Festival, and other major events and concerts)
The home sleeps 10 comfortably with:
• Master: King bed, en suite Full Bath, Full Tub and Shower (2nd floor)
• Bedroom 2: Queen Bed (2nd Floor – Shares a Full Bath with Bedroom 3)
• Bedroom 3: Queen Bed (2nd Floor – Shares a Full Bath with Bedroom 2)
• Queen Sleeper Sofa w/ Upgraded Mattress (1st Floor, Sitting Room)
• 2 Roll-Away Beds (2nd Floor, can be set up in Master, or bedrooms 2 or 3, or Family Room)
Playlist Properties is the only 100% locally owned and operated licensed Vacation Rental Management Company in Nashville. When you call us, you are talking to a Nashville local! We are committed to assisting you in creating a personalized Music City, USA experience. We help fit you with the perfect property and offer you our local tips and personal recommendations!
Contact Playlist Properties DIRECTLY for current SPECIALS and more info on our other properties: