Treasured Past, Trendsetting Present. Just minutes from Washington, D.C., along the banks of the Potomac, is an innovative city complex called National Harbor. Combining all the best ideas from America's greatest cities, it's an exciting, self-contained area with everything you could ask for in a vacation destination. With Wyndham National Harbor, you can settle in and enjoy the neighborhood or use the resort as a springboard for experiencing the best of our nation's capital.
Wyndham National Harbor suites are so much more than a place to lay your head at night.
You’ll delight in the luxury of all the comforts of home. The suites have the following great features:
Spacious living rooms with large-screen TV, DVD player and even video game systems.
Separate bedrooms that offer a quiet, relaxing environment.
Dining areas with a large table for plenty of room to spread out.
Convenient washer and dryer.
Wireless Internet access to keep you connected.
Fully equipped kitchens with large refrigerator, stove, microwave, coffee maker — and even wine glasses!
* National Harbor - steps away
* Mount Vernon - 9.6 miles
* Lincoln Memorial - 11.3 miles
* Library of Congress - 12.9 miles
* Newseum - 8.8 miles
* Washington Monument - 10.3 miles
* Vietnam Veterans Memorial - 11.5 miles
* Washington National Cathedral - 14.3 miles
* National Mall - 10.5 miles
* Ford's Theater - 10 miles
* Jefferson Memorial - 10.5 miles
* National Air & Space Museum - 9.5 miles
* Korean War Veteran's Memorial - 11 miles
* Capitol Hill - 8.5 miles
* The White House - 11 miles
* John F. Kennedy Center for the Performing Arts - 11.9 miles
* Old Town Alexandria - 4.9 miles
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
My Standard Rate
1 night minimum stay
Rates are subject to change until reservation is confirmed.