|Minimum Stay||2 - 6 nights|
When you book through the HomeAway checkout, your booking is backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee™ offering comprehensive payment protection.Learn more
AUGUST DISCOUNT - 25% OFF WHEN YOU BOOK & STAY 8/0/16 to 8/31/16.
*Your rate quote includes your discount
• 2210 Square Feet of room for a fun time with friends or family
• Perfect for a Girls or Guys Weekend!
• Adjacent Centennial Park & The Parthenon with views of the Nashville Skyline
• Located in the sought after West End area of downtown Nashville
• Chef’s Gourmet Kitchen with Granite Counter tops & Stainless Steel Appliances
• Private Artesia Parking Garage
• Hardwood Floors
• On-Suite Laundry
• Balcony and Park-Like Courtyard
• Large soaker tub in the master on-suite
• Tons of closet space
• Walking distance to nightlife and a very short Uber ride right down the street to Lower Broadway with all the Honky-Tonks
The Property Story:
Discover the ease and enjoyment of "Uptown - Downtown Nashville" for your Nashville stay. Located in Artesia, best known as living the West Side". As soon as you drive up you’ll see the gorgeous building and your front door just steps from the curb. When you enter the foyer you’ll see the grand downstairs gathering area, with 10’ ceilings, hardwood floors, a comfy living room with deluxe sleeper sofa, dining area that seats six, a bar area that seat four, custom cabinetry, and huge gourmet kitchen! Just off the kitchen is an enormous half bath, and another door that leads to the common area courtyard where you can chill and grill. This will also lead to the elevator where you can head down to the private parking garage in case you’d like to park there to keep your car out of the elements. When you journey to the second floor up the mosaic tiled staircase you’ll come to the on-suite laundry area and two amazing bedrooms. The master is massively over sized with a sitting area, balcony, plush king bed, a gorgeous on-suite bathroom with soaker tub, and a walk in master closet that can hold more clothes that you could possibly bring on vacation! The second bedroom boasts a fluffy queen bed, a balcony, on-suite full bathroom, and great closet space. This condo is the palace of fun with lots of room for gathering and dining!
Features & Benefits:
• The condo is adjacent to Centennial Park, Nashville’s Premier Park: Located on West End and 25th Avenue North, the 132-acre features: Thousands of people visit the park each year to visit the museum, see exhibits, attend festivals, and just enjoy the beauty of the park."
• Walk to Vanderbilt, Belmont, Shopping & Restaurants!
• Located close to Music Row, Vanderbilt University and Hospital, Music City Center, Belmont University and Lipscomb University; if you are here on business, you can stay here without the hustle of the downtown crowd.
• Downtown Nashville (Music City Center & Lower Broadway) is just 3 miles down the road
Location & Nightlife Walk-Range:
• Hog Heaven BBQ – 0.4 miles
• Bier Fest – 0.4 miles
• Brick Top’s – 0.5 miles
• Stoney River Legendary Steaks – 0.5 miles
• Tin Angel – 0.6 miles
• Park25 Bistro – 0.6 miles
• Rotier’s Restaurant – 0.7 miles
• Jake’s Bakes – 0.7 miles
• Atmalogy – 0.9 miles
• Nama Sushi Bar – 0.9 miles
• Jamba Juice – 0.9 miles
• Michelangelo’s Pizza – 1.1 miles
• The Gold Rush – 1.1 miles
• Elliston Place Soda Shop – 1.1 miles
• Mason’s – 1.2 miles
• Qdoba Mexican Grill – 1.2 miles
• Bound’ry Restaurant – 1.5 miles
• Jed’s Sports Bar & Grill – 0.4 miles
• Springwater Supper Club & Lounge – 0.4 miles
• Commodore Grille – 0.5 miles
• Exit In – 1 mile
• The End – 1 mile
• Café Coco – 1.1 miles
• Blackstone Restaurant & Brewery – 1.4 miles
• Spirit of Nashville – 0.3 miles
• Boutique Bella – 0.4 miles
• Scarlett Begonia – 0.5 miles
• Ual Avant Garde Fashion – 0.5 miles
• Muse Boutique – 0.7
Master Bedroom 1: King Bed – Sleeps 2 (upstairs)
Bedroom 2: Queen Bed – Sleeps 2 (upstairs)
Living Area: Queen Deluxe Sleeper Sofa – Sleeps 2 (downstairs)
Living Area: 2 Twin Roll Away Beds – Sleeps 2 (downstairs)
When you call us, you're talking to a Nashville local!