The Meridian Resort is 24/7 guard gated community resort, a quite lush tropical plantation situated on 18 acres. The Condo Suites are Professionally Decorated and Designed, and fully furnished with Tuscany style furnishings. This model features spacious floor plan with 9 Ft ceilings and Crown molding. Each Suite is tastefully equipped with Gourmet Kitchens, Kitchenware, Utensils, Stainless Steel Appliances, Maple or Cherry Cabinets, Marble or Travertine Flooring, Flat Screen TV's/DVD, High Speed Internet and Cable, Linens and Washer/Dryer for your convenience. Just bring your tooth brush and clothes.
- Condo65 m²
- Half Baths0
- Min Stay1 - 30 nights
*$75 p/n Min 30 Nts*1 Bed. Beautiful Furnished W/Indoor Parking Near LV Strip
- english, Hebrew
- Calendar last updated:
- Sep. 19, 2018
Real Estate Broker/Owner with 25 + years’ experience in sales & Marketing of Resort communities, Luxurious Condominium, New home development, as well as Vacation Fractional Ownership in the US and International.
Richman purchased this Condo in 2005
Why Richman chose Las Vegas
The Best Location walking distance to Las Vegas Strip - the World Largest City for Hotels/Casino and entertainment.
What makes this Condo unique
The Only 18 Acres Residential Resort Near Las Vegas Strip. 24/7 guard gated community, fitness center, jacuzi, pools and more....
Pool / Spa
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 4:00 p.m.
Check-out: 11:00 a.m.
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date. 50% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date.
Great complex and an efficient one bedroom.
We spent two months here, February and March 2018. This is a nice little condo in a very nice complex, walking distance to the strip. The apartment has a new king size bed and good appliances. The complex itself is very well maintained. There is a lovely pool deck with nice furniture, a handball court, an exercise facility and tennis courts. The apartment complex is gated, with guards, and is very secure. It appeared that mostly young professionals were living there. There is an indoor parking garage with an assigned spot, and the building has an elevator. The condo has a washer and dryer, plenty of closet space and a small safe.
The owners are very pleasant and helpful. The condo would benefit from a deep cleaning and a fresh paint job, new cookware and an improved couch, but for shorter stays focused on the strip and stepping out, these factors wouldn’t be much of an issue.
I am glade you enjoyed our vacation condo and I hope to see your or your friends in the near future
With best wishes, I remain
Great place, great location, Great Price
Had the condo for a two month stay. Location was fantastic, property was a great find, and the price was outstanding. This was as good as any 4-Star hotel, and better than some 5-Star, with a price that you don't find anywhere else in Vegas. Granted you have to have a 30 day stay to get the price, but if you are here for at least that long, you can't beat it, not by a long shot.
I even threw a curve ball and extended my stay, and both the owner and VRBO made that a really easy extension, just a few emails and it got taken care of.
Many claim "Easy Walking distance to the strip" This one delivers. Out the west gate of the property, 10 minute leisurely walk to Ventian/Palazzo, Linq (and High Roller), Flamingo, Bally's ...... everything. And there are two monorail stations to choose from. Cabs will come to the main gate or the building itself, and bus service stands are just a few hundred yards away.
If you don't mind a 20 minute walk, yes you can walk to grocery stores, and other retail shopping, or a short cab ride (depending on what you take, $10-20) or a bus. There are convenience stores, and easy/fast and even premier restaurant/food locations within 5-10 minute walks. Delivery services by food, and grocery stores as well.
The exercise facilities, tennis courts, pools, hot tubs, are all right out the door, and well maintained. Grounds are pleasant and park like, well kept.
I would recommend this for anyone on business, or a long term leisure trip. As this is a one bedroom condo, not well suited to a family, but single and couples would find this quite a good fit.
Definitely would stay here again.
Nice place and good location
We enjoyed our stay. A lovely place. Convenient to the Strip. Would recommend to others.
Stayed 52 days. The arrival process was smooth. The check out process worked perfect. Will definitely stay here again.
Enjoyed stay very much
Excellent location, just off the strip, 5-10 minutes walk to Flamingo/Las Vegas. The grounds felt very safe, lots of security and entry monitoring, the pool area was beautiful and never overly busy. The apartment was clean with high end details, lots of room, well stocked and everything worked great. Definitely plan to be back next visit to Las Vegas.
Loved staying here, . Clean, quite, well secured. Richard Cohan, Thank You So Much!!!
Walking Distance to Las Vegas Strip Hotels, Casino and Fashion Mall. Las Vegas is arguably the most popular place to visit to have a good time in the United States. It's here where all sorts of cultures and locations come together and you can travel from Paris to New York to Venice and back without ever even leaving the strip. This sparkling city is well known for partying and letting loose, but there's much more to experience in Vegas. All of the excitement is certainly fun and worth the trip if you're of age. From the plethora of clubs, casinos and other attractions, it'd be quite a challenge not to have a good time. It is known as Sin City, after all. You can see an Elvis impersonator then catch a famous musician performing a show or watch a theatrical performance.
Las Vegas enjoys a subtropical desert climate so no matter what time of year you visit, the temperature will probably be great (and it’s not hard to stay indoors if not).
When you need a break from the excitement, you can venture off the Strip and visit one of Las Vegas's many museums, the zoo or one of the several parks for a breath of fresh air.
Things to Enjoy on the Las Vegas Strip
- Big Apple Roller Coaster: Channel your inner kid and take a ride on the Big Apple Roller Coaster. You'll rise 203 feet into the air then drop 144 feet. Your pulse will race as fast at the 67-mile-per-hour the drop is cruising at. Just when you think you've found the calm you'll hit the barrel roll, turning 180 degrees like a jet fighter. You're sure to get quite the adrenaline rush.
- Venetian Pool Deck: One of the most stunning spots in Las Vegas is the pool deck at the Venetian. Reminiscent of Italian gardens, this facility offers three pools, a hot tub, cocktails and a poolside cafe. It's the perfect place to relax in luxury. Cabin and pavilion beds are available, as well as lounge chairs on deck or in the lounge pool.
- Gondola Rides: You'll feel as if you've been transported to Italy with a gondola ride at the Venetian. Enjoy a vocal performance via your gondolier as you float down the canals running through the Grand Canal Shoppes. Don't forget to make a reservation for this exciting and romantic tour.
- Eiffel Tower: After you return from Italy, head over to Paris with a trip to the Eiffel Tower. Take a ride to the top of the 50-story replica of the Eiffel Tower with glass elevators where you can get a bird's eye view of Vegas. Once you reach the observation deck, take in breathtaking sights from all around the Las Vegas Strip then stop at the 11th-floor Eiffel Tower Restaurant for delicious French cuisine.
Things to Do in Las Vegas
- Neon Museum: Get a glimpse of vintage Las Vegas at the Neon Museum. You'll find a display of signs from old casinos and other businesses. It was founded in 1996 and maintains restored signs to place around the Fremont Street Experience and in the Boneyard Collection.
- Las Vegas Natural History Museum: Learn about the history of the city and the world at the Las Vegas Natural History Museum with exhibits focused on dinosaurs, marine life and Egypt. Galleries include Treasures of Egypt, the Las Vegas Founders' African Gallery, the Engelstad Family Prehistoric Life Gallery, the International Wildlife Gallery and the Marine Life Gallery, among others.
- Smith Center for the Performing Arts: Don't miss a chance to see a show at the Smith Center for the Performing Arts situated downtown. It consists of three theaters in two buildings and features international music and dance companies. It's also home to the Las Vegas Philharmonic and the Nevada Ballet Theatre. The center also hosts Broadway shows, so make a night of it with dinner and a performance.
- Las Vegas Springs Preserve: Enjoy nature at the Las Vegas Springs Preserve's 73 hectares of land with scenic walks and displays. Here you can marvel at the colorful desert botanical gardens as well as museum galleries, outdoor concert and event venues, and a series of trails that take you through a wetland habitat.
- Fremont Street Experience: The Fremont Street Experience is a favorite downtown Las Vegas attraction. It's a pedestrian mall under a barrel vault canopy. Two sounds stages hold (usually) free concerts for you to enjoy, and this is the location of the Neon Museum as well as the annual New Year's Eve party.
- Red Rock Canyon National Conservation Area: Enjoy more outdoor space at the Red Rock Canyon National Conservation Area, where you can marvel at large red rock formations including sandstone peaks and walls known as the Keystone Thrust. The walls rise up to 3,000 feet and are a popular hiking and rock climbing location. The canyon is only accessible by the four-wheel-drive road of the scenic loop, so it's perfect for adventure-lovers.
Additional information about rental rates
International Travelers must submit a copy of his/her Passport and USA Travelers copy of his/her Driver License together with a signed short term vacation rental agreement.