|Space||2,630 sq. ft.|
|Minimum Stay||3 - 7 nights|
When you book through the HomeAway checkout, your booking is backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee™ offering comprehensive payment protection.Learn more
Centrally located on the Waikoloa Resort, the Vista Waikoloa is less than a mile from shops, restaurants and the Anaeho’omalu Bay (A-Bay). Built in 1991, the Vista Waikoloa condominiums offer large floor plans and a spacious lanai.
Features of this unit include:
* This 3-bedroom, 3.5-bath Penthouse unit located on the third floor.
* Enjoy the stunning sunset and ocean views from the large lanai (841 sq. ft.) and new lanai furnishings!
* Living room with 32 inch flat panel TV/DVD/VCR offers 2,630 sq. ft. of living space including a large kitchen and dining area.
* Two master suites each have their own television and private bathrooms. One suite has a king bed and the other has a queen.
* The third bedroom has two twin beds.
* This unit is equipped with 2 rollaways (no charge) to accommodate two additional guests.
* Free Wireless internet.
* Third floor unit accessible by elevator.
* HI ID #TA-122-595-1232-01
Guests of this property will be serviced by South Kohala Management (a professional management company) and will have the convenience of checking in on-site at our Vista Waikoloa check-in office. Our staff is available daily to ensure your best stay possible. South Kohala Management manages a large collection of properties at the Vista Waikoloa and the Waikoloa Beach Resort so please call us directly for group bookings and information on special promotions.
The Waikoloa Beach Resort is conveniently located just 20 minutes North of the Kona International Airport. Although just as pristine and authentic as other resorts on the Kohala Coast, the Waikoloa Beach Resort excels in recreational activities for energetic visitors and is great for families and large groups. Choose from a variety of accommodations around this beautiful resort and the best entertainment and shopping on the coast.