|Minimum Stay||7 nights|
When you book through the HomeAway checkout, your booking is backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee™ offering comprehensive payment protection.Learn more
Beautiful, spacious Villa sleeping 6, on a private property with pool, walking distance from the beach. 3 spacious bedrooms with AC, 2 full bathrooms. Large open floor plan with kitchen, bar, living room area, mezzanine, pantry. Amenities include Wifi, washing machine, dryer, dish washer, enclosed lot, alarm system. Large outdoor terrace with electric patio awnings. Walking distance from the beach (10 mins), nature trail, creole restaurants, local supermarket. Enjoy your fresh baguette and croissants every morning from the neighborhood bakery. From the house, hike for hours on the lovely trail that follows the beaches.
Located near the village of Sainte Rose, with its authentic outdoor market and fresh fish. Climb the volcano's, snorkel on the reef, go fishing, go canyoning or hike in the mountains, and enjoy La Grande Anse, the most beautiful beach of the Island. The island has so much to offer!
The owner's personal favorite things to do on Basse-Terre:
- Climb the volcano 'La Soufriere'
- Snorkel in Jacques Cousteau underwater reserve 'Pigeon Island'
- Canyon and hike in the National Park Tropical Forests
- Enjoy and relax on the beautiful beach of La Grande Anse
- Dine on the water in Deshaies (several restaurants)
- Escape for a day on the water with a guide to the small white sand Islets, fish on the reef, and visit the mangrove
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
My Standard Rate
7 night minimum stay
|Refundable Damage Deposit||C$1,388|
Refundable Damage deposit $1000
House Keeping Optional $120