This is a great opportunity to save some money on hotels and come enjoy our vacation rental in Orlando.
La Pela 1, is a comfortable Manufactured Home Completely and Tastefully Renovated located in a private owned , country side of Orlando, 1/4 Acre Lot , 8-10 Minutes From Orlando International Airport.
The neighborhood is named "Taft" . It is like been in the country side of Orlando and is very quite but I want to let you know that at night you may hear far away the passing of the train.
Taft, Florida is a community of mostly of manufactured homes. It is a wonderful community near everything in Orlando, Florida. It is a very mixed community, with lots of great people.
My house is spacious, comfortable and has eveything you need for a great stay in Orlando.
It is very central to visit all the theme parks, shopping centers, local attractions, restaurants, the International drive for conferences but you need a car though.
Huge fenced and safe patio for your pets.
It's less than 5 minutes driving to Florida Mall (in our opinion, the best and largest mall in Orlando), Marshall's, Walmart, gas stations, pharmacies, Best Buy store.
Several restaurant is within less than 5 minutes driving distance of the home!!!
Guest access : All amenities are close by and within a 2 -4 mile (max) radius included fast food restaurants, grocery stores (walmart, publix and Walgreens), a number of clothing stores and petrol (gas) stations.
Access to the I-4 main highway (Daytona-Orlando-Tampa) is very simple and less than 5 minutes drive before you are on the highway heading towards the theme parks and Minutes from all Mayor Highways 528, I-4, 417.
Located Just 10-20 minutes from Central Florida's Most Visited Theme Parks and Shopping Outlets, Orlando Convention Center, Premium and Prime Outlets.
Only 5 minutes from The Florida Mall.
It is totally furnished including cookware, dishes, utensils, towels, bed sheets, etc
The property is beautifully furnished and includes a 47" TV with DVD player in the living room and a 32" TV's in then queen bed master room . TV included the Basic channels : 100 standard channels .
Also a fully equipped kitchen, a laundry area with full size washer and dryer .
There is a dining area with formal dining table that seats 6.
The 3 bedrooms consist of :
- a master bedroom with queen -size bed, walk-in closet and en-suite bathroom that has a shower cubicle, vanity and toilet
- while the two other bedrooms have one full bed and 2 twin beds, both have walk-in-closets.
The property has a big porch consisting of 6 chairs and a table and a patio with BBQ and a table with 4 chairs.
Linens, towels, dishware, cookware and utensils are provided.
It has plenty of space to park 4 cars or even a Camper, RV or Boat so you can bring as many cars as you wish. (Very Rare for Properties so close to all mayor Theme Parks and Shopping Areas in Orlando, FL.)
*Monitored by Security Cameras 24/7
*Safe Fenced Property with control remote chainsaw gate parking lot .
*A/C and Heater
*Short Distance driving to Great Shopping
*Washer and Dryer
*Must be 21 or older to book our Property
* The property has Free Wireless Internet access
We have FREE high speed internet , Wireless WiFi, guaranteed !!!!! 15 mega.
* Sorry No Pool
***Fenced patio great for pets.
Interaction with Guests:
* We have Flexible fast and effortless Check-in and Check-Out!!!!!!
-Check-in time is 3PM but you can arrive at anytime.
* Keypad access : Will provide a code number or electronic Key to get in into the house through a keypad access to open the MAIN DOOR . The CODE will be given to you prior to check in.
- Check OUT is 11:00 AM and flexible.
* Miki, the owner, will always be just a call or email away for anything that our guests want to tell her personally.
* She also speak Spanish and English.
* Please let us know if you have any questions by e-mail or phone. We are happy to answer any questions you have before your visit and we look forward to welcoming you to Orlando.
This is a quiet area. Occasionally and from time to time you can hear "The train whistle at night".
I recently finished the renovations making it very comfortable, new and charming.
* I live a 15 minutes driving from the property if you need me. My job is to make sure that you enjoy your stay at your home away from home. If I can be of any help with recommendations of places to go to have fun just text or call me at anytime, I am here for you 24hrs a day if needed.
Pets are welcome! Pet fee is $100.00 per pet ( only one time payment )
Note: Advice your own car or rental car for transportation.
Taxis another option.
Public transportation it's not available near the property!!!!!!
Places of Interest
-Universal Studios Orlando 6.5 miles
-SeaWorld Orlando 5.6 miles
-Universal Studios' Islands of Adventure 6.4 miles.
-Walt Disney World 12.1 miles
-The Wizarding World of Harry Potter 6.7 miles
-Disney's Hollywood Studios 12.4 miles
-Epcot 11.4 miles.
-SeaWorld's Discovery Cove 5.7 miles
-Holy Land Experience 5.8 miles
- Gatorland 5.6 miles
Orange County :
- Convention Center 7.1 miles
-Orlando Convention and Visitor Bureau 6 miles
-Typhoon Lagoon 10.1 miles
-International Drive Orlando 5.9 miles
-Disney s Boardwalk 11.9 miles
-Vista Cay 4.6 miles
-Church Street Station 7.5 miles
-Walmart Super Center 5.1 miles
-Downtown Disney 9.7 miles
-Florida Mall 1.7 miles.
-Prime Outlets Orlando 7.8 miles
-Orlando Fashion Square 8.9 miles
-Mall at Millenia 5.1 miles
Festival Bay Shopping Center 5.3 miles
Stadiums or Arenas:
Orlando Magic, NBA,
Amway Center 7.4 miles
The Lions- Orlando City Soccer Club ( MLS)
Stadium Citrus Bowl
Citrus Bowl 7.6 miles
-Orlando International Airport (MCO) 6 miles
-Orlando Executive Airport (ORL) 8.4 miles
-Kissimmee Gateway Airport (ISM) 10.3 miles
45 minutes from Kennedy Space Center, Cape Canaveral Sea Ports which is Home to Disney Cruise Ships, Carnival Cruise Ships and Royal Caribbean, Making this Property a Real Hot Spot.
The nearest beaches are : Cocoa Beach is @ 52.2 miles or 57 minutes and Daytona Beach is @ 60 miles or 1 hour and 15 minutes.
• Pillows ,and pillowcases, Blankets, sheets and mattress pads (mattresses are covered by high-quality, waterproof, hypo-allergenic covers)
• All manner of kitchen pots, pans, silverware, glasses, etc
• Mop and cleaning supplies are in the laundry area or in the patio.
• Trash can and bags are inside the kitchen cabinet next to the refrigerator
•Dishwasher soap is under the sink kitchen cabinet.
. Dish towels in the kitchen cabinets
• Clothes hangers.
Iron and board is in the master bedroom closet
- Only we provide Bath towels, We DO NOT provide Beach Towels.
- Hand/bath soap.
• Some Toilet paper and Paper towels ( if you ran out, we cannot re-stock
during the season, please buy some for your own use).
***Never inside Property*** Only Outside Please. You have a nice porch area and back yard. This is a Non Smoking home. If you smoke , please do so outside of the house and place buts in ash cans. Do not toss on the grass.
NO SMOKING INSIDE THE HOUSE