|Minimum Stay||3 nights|
When you book through the HomeAway checkout, your booking is backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee™ offering comprehensive payment protection.Learn more
Warm-up winter with sparkling wine at this urban chic downtown Seattle condo. Use your savings from this special for holiday shopping. Nordstrom, Nike, Pacific Place mall, boutique shops, are all in walking distance.
Steps to everything! A pied-à-terre in the heart of downtown Seattle, this 2-bedroom urban chic condo sits in the mid-century copper-toned Elektra building, tucked next door to the Convention Center and park, near LGBT visitors’ center. The contemporary living room opens into an updated kitchen. The suite holds three queen-size beds: one queen size plush bed in each of the two bedrooms, and the comfy living room sofa also opens to offer another queen size bed with down comforters.
With its prime location and modern amenities, this comfortable condo with a touch of luxury is perfect for guests who’d like to enjoy Seattle in style: business travelers, one or two or three couples, a family, or ]group up to six people.
Great for short term or extended stay, with three-night minimum booking.
After a long day hitting the sites or attending a conference or convention, this is your retreat from the city.
Transportation: Though quite walkable, this neighborhood also affords easy access to all modes of transportation: taxis, the Monorail, buses, and the Light Rail train ($2.50 fare to/from the Seattle-Tacoma airport).
PLEASE NOTE: The Elektra Condos require personal check-in service.
• Gourmet kitchen with quartz countertop
• Electric teapot
• High speed wireless Internet, as you walk in the door
• Flat screen 50” LED TV with HD cable programming, plus Chromecast
• Welcome package -- Maps and tourist information, Starbucks coffee, a bottle of wine, and snacks
• Blow dryer
• European washer/dryer in unit
• Full size laundry room in building
I have a parking spot you can use, with in & out privileges, at $35/day.
Nearby: Situated where downtown Seattle meets the lively Capitol Hill neighborhood, the area has become one of the city’s most popular and trendy areas. You can't get more centrally located than this, with the location’s Walkability Score of 97. Superb restaurants, cafés, bars and lounges are plentiful in this part of Seattle. Also within easy walking distance are the city’s best sights, shops, theatres and entertainment, as well as the downtown business core.
• Pike Place Market (8 blocks down the street)
• Seattle's waterfront, including the Aquarium and the Great Wheel (10 blocks away)
• Seattle Art Museum and Seattle Symphony (6 blocks away)
• Eclectic Capitol Hill neighborhood (starting 1 block away)
• Space Needle, Seattle Center, Experience Music Project and the Chihuly Museum of Glass (a mile to the north, via foot, a short taxi ride or Monorail)
• Seattle Seahawks football an Sounders soccer stadium, and Mariners baseball at Safeco Field (a mile to the south, via foot, a short taxi ride or Light Rail train)
• Historic Pioneer Square (a mile to the south, via foot, a short taxi ride or Light Rail train)
• Pacific Place and Westlake Center shopping malls (5 blocks away)
• Nordstrom flagship store (5 blocks away)
• REI flagship store (12 blocks away)
• Starbucks Reserve Roastery and Tasting Room (a coffee shrine with a visible roasting plant)
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Autumn in Seattle
Oct 2 2016 - Nov 18 2016
3 night minimum stay
My Standard Rate
3 night minimum stay
|Parking per day||C$40|
|Refundable Damage Deposit||C$400|
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.