|Minimum Stay||3 - 7 nights|
97 Running Oak is a fabulous 4 bedroom/ 3 full and 2 half bathroom home that offers indoor and outdoor living at its finest! This 2,208 sq. foot home accommodates 8 guests comfortably. The home boasts wrap around porches on the first and second floors with a depth of 15 feet. Splash in the home's private pool one of the largest in WaterColor at 15' x 26' making this home the perfect vacation spot for any family! When guests are ready to get out and explore cruise over to WaterColor's Town Center for shopping, dining and the famous Gulf Front Beach Club. Check availability and book today!
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS (SLEEPS 8):
- Master Bedroom: King Bed, Private Bathroom With Shower and Claw Foot Tub
- Guest Bedroom: Full Bed, Shared Bathroom with Shower/Tub Combo
- Guest Bedroom: Twin over Queen Bunk Bed, Shared Bathroom With Shower/ Tub Combo
- Guest Bedroom: Two Queen Beds, Private Bathroom
- Private heated pool. Pool and sitting spa are heated together. Pool heating is available ONLY October 1st through May 1st for an additional fee of $45 per day. Pool will be heated to 83 degrees and cannot be changed.
- 4 adult bikes provided
- Fabulous outdoor space
- Impeccably furnished
- Complete Clean Linen Participant – ALL linens including comforters laundered upon every checkout
WATERCOLOR NEIGHBORHOOD HIGHLIGHTS:
- Named the #1 family vacation destination in the U.S.
- A 499 acre coastal resort and residential community
- Ideal bike community perfect for family getaways
- Pristine sugar sand beaches
- 4 swimming pools
- Award-winning tennis facilities
- Championship golf nearby
- World Famous Beach Club
- Unparalleled beachside, poolside and lakeside dining
- Acres of parks, gardens and foot paths
- Nearby state parks and preserves
Please note: Effective March 15, 2014, golf cart rentals in WaterColor must be made through The Electric Cart Company and will be limited to 30 vehicles throughout the community at any given time. Only one cart may be rented per home and rentals will be granted on a first-come, first-served basis.